Chapter 10

What? Is he serious? Wait, so Michel was talking about himself all this time? Wait... WOW.. Oh no, Charles...

"You don't have to answer me now, I know you have to thinking about the other guy. I am selfish yes, for confess to you now; but I play fair. I always do." He smirks as I smile.

"Thank you..."

So many things in my head that I want to say to him, and those are the only ones that got out.

"Thank you, for?"

"For liking me... And telling me, then understanding that-"

Before I could finish, he place his warm hands on my cheeks and leans in; my heart starts to beat erratically.

Then, his warm soft lips was on mine. It was like an instant reaction that I melt into him.

"Mmmm... Your lips are even softer than I'd imagine..."

"Heh, maybe it's the chlorine? Or the thanks to the butter balm I use daily?"

"Hahaha! You're so adorable! Let's get out of here." He kisses my nose then took my hand, leading us out of the pool. I just let him lead us to wherever.

After washing up and changing to fresh clothes, we meet up at the front of the gym.

"Hey beautiful princess, all ready?" Smiling like from ear to ear like a boy who got what he wanted for Christmas. I couldn't help myself and get influence and smile too.

My insides feels like it would burst. Finally a guy that I like, likes me back. I have waited 23 years for this to happen. Standing there waiting for me with a smile as wide. Any other curvy gal who went through what I went through, would totally understand what I am feeling right now.

"Where are we going?"

"We are gonna get lunch. For our first date!"

"First date...?" I couldn't help but blush at his words. I have been dreaming of going on a date with Michel.

He reached for my hand, then we walked in the streets, hand in hand like two lovebirds. He brought us to hotel luncheon. It was fancy yet casual. The ambiance was perfect and light for a casual light lunch date.

Just as I imagined, we had lots in common and we talked nonstop like we've known each other for a very long time. It was different with Charles. Charles made me feel princess and make me feel all nervous and precious. Wait! Why am I comparing them? Oh no! Charles!

"Michel! I just realize, Charles..."

"What about him?"

"Michel, he brought me out on dates and we had been contacting each other..."

"So...? You did that with me too. But then he didn't kiss you, so I got the upper-hand and way better at this dating game..."

"Wait, how would you know if he hadn't kiss me?" I ask.

"Well, it's not that I know and sure of. It's just that I strongly hope and pray that he didn't... Did he?"

"Well, no. Charles is a gentleman and we've only known each other for how long... he has only kiss me on the back of my hand and my cheeks"

"Lucky me that he is so proper. I got to taste that plumpy, soft and sexy lips of yours" winks.

"Michel! You did not just say that! Hahaha!"

Walking side to side next to guy that I like, and who also likes back came true. Looking to my left and seeing Michel smiling and just walking by me. Makes me feel all fluffy inside. Then the back of my head the wise one reminded me of poor handsome Charles. How am I to tell him? I've never broken up with anyone before and certainly never break a heart before. Welly maybe my best friend in London; but thats about it.

Charles didn't deserve that. But I do deserve this with Michel. He likes me back so it's one way or another. Like father always says, you win some you lose some.  Never a win-win situation in life where life is fair. Because life itself is on earth is only temporary...

"That's a wise reminder... I like your dad even more..."

What?!

"Did I said ALL of that out loud?"

"Yes. And I am thankful that you did. You are one gem Princess. I have done something good in life to have met you in my life...."

Those words touched me like no other. I stopped walking. Involuntarily.

"Whats wrong princess?" Michel had stopped and stands in front of me. Face of worry and hand at the side of my face. Caressing my cheeks. Before I knew it, I tiptoed and place our lips together. Hold for a second before going back to earth.

"Thank you. No one non-related and of the opposite sex ever said those words to me. You're words touched me and I am grateful for that."

A soft smile grew on his handsome face, he leans forward and kisses my forehead like those sweet rom-com movies.

"Good then, because I am the only one made to fully appreciate and consume this niceness and all of Elizabeth Noelle Darlings."