Chapter 9

Thankfully, an hour passes by like a blink of an eye. I may be too curvy for some people, but I love my body. Not to big not to small, it's jussssst right. Going to the gym regularly for swims, Zumba, boxing and simple cardio to maintain my somewhat flat tummy. Most people think that a chubby girl going to gym aims to lose weight, but no that's not true. There are more ladies, me included goes to the gym to stay healthy and fit. Regular exercise has always been a must in ones daily routine.

The gym located just a few blocks away from campus, it turns out that Michel didn't know it was gym since it was an extravagant four story building. Michel signed us as a member before we went our separate ways with plans to meet after an hour at the pool.

An hour later, I changed to my swimsuit and head to the lap pool area at the basement.

Loving my new tankini I got as a present from Mother on her trip to the Bahamas for their Re-honeymoon trip with Dad

I didn't spot Michel at the pool, he must have been caught up carrying weights or running to nowhere on the treadmill. Putting on my goggles before starting my lap, I went head on without him. After three laps, I decide to take a breather and see if Michel had arrived. Taking my goggles at the surface end, I tilt my head back to get my hair out of my face. Leaning back up, I looked up and around for Michel. No sign of him. The pool area wasn't full, only about five people, two in the pool and three at their benches drinking water. Odd, he was the one who suggests we did laps together. I went to my chair and took my pretty hand towel that match my tankini and wipe myself. Rubbing my hair slightly to prevent them from dripping to the floor. I made my way to the stairway to go up to the gym, with the towel on my head covering my view in front slightly. I heard two male voices talking. Walking up a few steps, the voices seem familiar. I took a few steps up and take my towel of my head and looked up to where the voices were from.

Michel... Charles?

"Elizabeth" Charles spot me first, being the that was facing in my direction. The both turn to look at me.

"Charles, Michel... You guys know each other?"

 You guys know each other?"