Episode 1

Winx Club - The true Season 7 Ep1

It was early morning at Alfea college for fairies, and the winx were more than ready for a new year at Alfea. They were up in Bloom's room, and they were having an awesome party.
Stella clicked her fingers and the girls were wearing awesome, trendy clothes.
"Crystal Voice!" Musa chanted as party music filled the room. Aisha was the first to get dancing.
"That sounds awesome Musa!" Flora cheered, dancing to the music, "Spring shower!" She summoned as petals and sparkles rained down to the ground.
"Hey, try this-" Tecna began, but she was cut off by the ground shuddering.
"What's that?" Bloom gasped, as the shaking subsided.
"Ugh, my clothes!" Stella groaned, looking at the wrinkles the shaking had caused on her dress.
"We'll focus on that later Stella. C'mon, we have to get out there. WINX TRANSFORM!" She yelled.
"Magic Winx, Bloomix!" They all chanted. The girls instantly sprouted shimmery wings and cool outfits. Then they flew out of the open window to have a look.
They all gasped, outside, was a tall witch, she wore a purple dress and had dirty blonde hair and she looked just older than the winx girls. The Winx were hovering above Alfea's roof to secretly look.
"Who's that?" Tecna wondered, staring at the grinning woman.
"I don't know but her clothes are hideous! Purple and BLONDE? Uccck!" Stella moaned.
"Ssshhh..." Aisha hushed, "She'll hear us!"
The woman stomped her foot on the ground and intense soundwaves caused the ground the tremble again. Now was their chance.
"Stop!" Bloom ordered, landing in front of the witch with the other girls. "We are the WINX! Leave our school now!"
The woman just chuckled,
"The winx? I've heard of you! You're that group of powerless girls!"
"POWERLESS?!?!" Musa repeated, her face going red with anger.
"I am Livina! I need the energy of the ancient Alfea butterflies and you can't stop me!" The blonde woman sneered.
"Not if we can do anything about it!" Stella announced, "Solar Halo!" Stella flung a sphere of bright energy at the witch. It hit her, but didn't seem to do a thing to her.
"I see," Livina grinned, "Sunlight magic... I have just the thing!"
Stella stood there for a second, looking puzzled. Livina held up a hand, "Shadow orb!" An energy bubble, made of darkness hit Stella, causing her to fall to her knees, her energy was being sapped by the second.
"Stella!" Flora gasped, "Natural gate!" She screamed, a floral cage surrounded Livina, trapping her inside. But not for long. "Nature magic... hmm..." Suddenly, the woman's nails began glowing, and in a click of her fingers, the vines were chopped into nothing. The fairy of nature groaned in pain.
"NO! It hurts!"
Aisha held up her hands,
"Protection of waves!" A barrier formed around the two drained fairies, "You'll be safe in there." She assured.
"Crystal voice!" Musa chanted, soundwaves struck Livina, but she managed to shake it off easily.
"Silent space!" That attack sent Musa flying.
"Hang on Musa!" Tecna yelled, the fairy of technology made magical wires to protect her friend. "Byo-rhythmic blast!" She summoned, a wave of green techno magic hit Livina hard. She was knocked off her feet, but far from finished.
"Techno magic... I have to warn you girl, this is gonna hurt..." The woman scrunched her hand into a fist, and Tecna's electric energy began to fade. She suddenly reverted back into her civilian form and clutched her head in pain.
"ARRGH! My magic... I- it's weakening..." Seconds afterward, Tecna fainted.
"Tecna!" Gasped Bloom. Out of all of them Tecna had been hurt the most, she was shivering on the ground. Bloom began to glow dark red, and her flame tiara began glowing, she began to use the same spell she'd used on Selina in season 6.
"Flame Storm... Vortex... Burst!" She screamed. A wave of heat energy caused Livina to be sent flying across the Alfea's grounds. All of the girls, accept for Tecna began to get up. Slowly, the witch got up and groaned,
"I'll be back!" She whispered before dissapearing in a blast of silver energy. Musa walked up to Bloom and Aisha.
"Way to go Bloom!" Aisha cheered, but then all of the Winx surrounded Tecna, she was still unconscious, but Bloom's magic had stopped her from shivering.
"I wonder why Tecna was so badly affected." Wondered Flora, picking up the weak fairy.
"We should tell Headmistress Faragonda what happened."
"I saw it all!" Faragonda was behind them, "Come into my office."

The girls were all sat in the large office, and Tecna was asleep on the couch next to Faragonda's desk.
"Winx. Livina is a powerful witch, and she will not be easy to beat." The headmistress explained.
"We know," Bloom agreed, "She took our powers... and used the opposite to weaken us - Tecna had it worst." She pointed to the digital fairy.
"She would do, because nature can be regrown, light can be created, sound is an easy fix... but technology is hard to remake."
The girls nodded.
"Livina said something about Alfea's ancient butterflies. What's that all about?" Asked Musa.
Faragonda stood up.
"Winx... The ancient butterflies are in special areas of Alfea, but I am not sure where. There are six of them, and each one contains immunity to certain powers. Like darkness."
The girls all gasped.
"As you find them, one by one, you will gain a new power... The ancient magic of Butterflix."
Suddenly the girls heard a groan from the couch,
"Winx? What happened?" It was Tecna!
"Tecna!" Musa hugged her best friend. "Are you okay?"
"I - I feel a bit weak. But I think I'll be fine." The technology fairy hugged Musa back and walked over to join the others.
The girls explained everything to Tecna.
The headmistress looked at each of the Winx girls.
"Girls. The first clue for the butterflies is in Alfea's music cafe. I'm counting on you!"

In the next episode, the Winx go to the music cafè and find their first clue to gaining the magical power of Butterflix.