Episode 4

Winx Club - The true Season 7 Ep4

The Winx were still at Cryos' palace on Zenith, and the winx we're discussing the next butterfly - The clef butterfly.
"So," Tecna began, "We know that the clef butterfly is in the archive of Alfea."
"The clef butterfly sounds like the treble clef in music!" Musa pointed out.
"That sounds like your butterfly Musa. You must be next to earn butterflix!" Stella realised. Aisha thought for a moment,
"Yeah, but we aren't the only ones looking for the butterflies." Aisha reminded, "Livina can drain our magic when we're Bloomix fairies. And by the looks of it, that's five of us."
Tecna looked at the girls,
"There's one fairy who Livina can't drain, Selina!"
"Huh?" The girls repeated.
"Remember, Selina's the fairy of shade, and a Legendarix fairy. Livina's magic is similar. So if she drained Selina, she would be taking her own magic."
The girls all nodded, then Flora remembered something,
"But Tecna, you need someone to protect you from getting drained. You've passed out twice since you last got drained."
Tecna sighed,
"Alright, but as long as I can find the next butterfly for you guys." The Winx nodded.
"What'd we do without ya Tec?" Smiled Musa. Tecna set up her phone and the winx were all transported back to Alfea.

The Winx walked into the huge archive, admiring the many books. "Cool," Whispered Musa.
"It's huge!" Gasped Flora.
"Yeah..." Bloom agreed.
"There must be a million books on fashion!" Stella smiled.
Tecna looked at her computer and whispered, "Byo-rhythmic scan..." and all the books in the palace-sized archive began to glow. The techno fairy then saw one book that flashed at her, it was the purple book at the very top. "Scan complete! The butterfly should be in that book!" She pointed.
The girls stepped onto a star shaped platform and it lifted them up to where the book is. Musa suddenly clutched her forehead.
"M- my head, it's pounding!" She whispered. "The butterfly's definitely in there."
Tecna suddenly rubbed her head.
"I- I feel a bit weak too..."
Suddenly, a blast of topaz power zapped the star platform. Causing it to shake, the girls nearly fell off.
"Ahhh!" They yelled.
Livina suddenly appeared.
"Thanks for finding the second butterfly for me!" She smirked.
The six girls stood up,
"MAGIC WINX, BLOOMIX!" Tecna, Musa, Aisha, Bloom, and Stella all transformed, then Flora chanted,
"MAGIC WINX, BUTTERFLIX!" And she transformed.
Musa quickly grabbed the book and tried to escape.
"You guys keep Livina busy whilst I try and get the butterfly out of the book!" She called.
"Oh no you don't!" Groaned the witch, she flew after the musical fairy.
"Musa no!" Gasped Bloom, "Flame storm!" She made fire and smoke swirl up in front of Livina. She coughed a bit, but wasn't really affected by it.
"I'm coming Musa!" Tecna called, watching her friend fly to the top of the archive. But Stella stopped her,
"No, Tecna! If you get drained you'll regret it!" She reminded. Sighing, the fairy stayed back.
"Infinite Echo!" The fairy of music sent a loud blast of music at Livina. She covered her ears and screamed in pain, giving Musa a chance to try and open the book.
"... Oblivion... ORB!" Yelled the witch at the top of her lungs, a large ball surrounded by nothing but darkness and emptiness hovered above her hand. Musa gasped in fear. Tecna ran to help Musa, and before her friends could protest, she was flying towards her friend at incredible speed. Livina threw the orb, but before it hit the fairy of music, the fairy of technology zoomed infront of them. Tecna quickly snatched the book into her arms and took the blow. She felt great pain as the darkness energy surrounded her. After what seemed like an eternity, it stopped. The fairy suddenly gasped and began falling to the ground.
"Bloomix barrier!" Musa summoned, a musical note net appeared and broke Tecna's fall.
Musa and the Winx flew down to Tecna, looking terrified. Bloom tried to heal the fairy, but it wasn't having any affect. Musa suddenly turned to the book, it was glowing brighter than ever.
"What's going on?" Musa wondered as she opened the book, when she did, she got a shock. The butterfly was freed, there was not one, but TWO one was dark purple and one was lilac.
"Two butterflies?" Gasped Flora.
Before she could say anything else, the bright blue butterfly swirled around Musa, and the purple butterfly swirled around Tecna. They each sprouted wings the same shape and colour of their butterfly. The fairies both gasped.
"We did it!" Tecna hugged Musa,
"Yeah! We've gained Butterflix!"
"You look beautiful." Aisha complimented.
"Yeah, you should enter a fashion show in your Butterflix form!" Suggested Stella.

The fairies were so excited, that they forgot that Livina was still there.
"Shadow orb!" She called out, magical, dark energy flew from her fingertips. The three Butterflix girls stood together, and sent out a triple dose bolt.
"SONIC PERCUSSION!" Called Musa,
"PRISMATIC RAY!" Tecna yelled,
"BREATH OF SPRING!" Flora summoned.
There was a huge flash. It was intense and everyone had to sheild their eyes. When the light had died down, the girls saw that Livina had dissapeared.
"She must've teleported!" Groaned Musa. Stella and Bloom looked just as irritated.
"We'll get her next time." whispered Aisha as she walked over to pick up the book. Inside it had writing, it read 'Ocean'.
"Ocean..." The fairy of waves whispered she then remembered, "My home planet! Winx the next clue for the butterfly is in Andros!"
Bloom smiled,
"We'll go tommorow!"
Stella whirled in excitement,
"Yeah, in the meantime, why not have ourselves a makeover party?" She suggested.
"Race ya to my room!" Flora challenged.

In the next episode, the Winx go to Andros and meet Tressa. She tells them where the next butterfly is, and the Winx are bound to find it.