Episode 5

Winx Club - The true Season 7 Ep5

The Winx were all busy at Alfea. Musa was using her new butterflix energy to compose music with a wave of her hand. Tecna was also playing a virtual game and she had changed it so that she could use her butterflix powers in the game. Stella was trying out new outfits in her boutique whilst Aisha was practicing her magical morphix ropes. Flora was tending to her plants, and making them blossom with her powers. And Bloom was trying to train her powers so they could beat Livina.
"Bloom? Where do you think the next butterfly is?" Flora asked.
"Not sure!" Bloom replied, "We only have a few places left to look for them. Let's go and see what the Winx think!" She then walked out of the room with her friend.
They went to see Tecna and Aisha,
"What's going on in here?" Flora asked.
"I'm working on my magic! Ya know, so I'm strong when I gain butterflix." The fairy of waves replied.
The girls nodded, Tecna switched off her computer game and went over to the three of them.
"Hey guys, don't we have to prepare to go to Andros?" She pointed out,
"You're right." The fairy of the dragon flame remembered. "We just have to get Stella!"
The Winx walked into Stella's boutique and found her adding accessories to her outfits.
"C'mon Stell. We... have to... go!" Aisha explained, literally dragging the sun fairy away from the pink dress she'd made. The girls went back to back, and the fairy of technology stood next to the girls, "My new powers will allow me to get us there in a click!" She explained, "Virtual flow... teleportation!" In a flash of green light, the Winx were transported to Andros.

They were outside Andros' royal palace, and it was surrounded by water, and there were many mermaids there. "I don't believe it!" Smiled the water fairy, twirling around. The Winx walked into the palace, and the first person they met was someone familiar. In the indoor palace waterfall, was a mermaid, she had messy red hair and warm eyes. "Tressa!"Gasped Aisha

"Hey Aisha, hey Winx!" She waved to her cousin and the Winx. "What brings you guys to Andros?" "We're looking for one of Alfea's ancient butterflies... do you think you might know where one is?" Bloom asked. The mermaid nodded.

"Yeah. There's one called the light butterfly... I wasn't told much about it, but I was told that 'it lies within a princess' greatest interests.' Whatever that means." Stella instantly smiled

"That sounds like my butterfly! And I'm the princess of Solaria... and... my best interest is my boutique!"

"Let's go!" Bloom announced, "Thanks Tressa." She added before Tecna teleported them home. At Alfea.

-THE NEXT DAY-

The Winx met up with Selina and slowly crept into Stella's boutique... they got the ultimate shock. There was no butterfly at all.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" The Winx yelled in shock.

"Stella, can you feel the light butterfly's energy?" Bloom asked, Stella put a hand to her head, but she couldn't sense anything at all.
"This is crazy!" Stella shook her head, "I can't sense it... It's like... it's been taken!"
Selina looked on the ground and saw a note, it read... 'Winx, I took the light butterfly to my hideout. It is in the Oblivion Dimension. If you want to get the butterfly, you must come to Oblivion... '
"Livina!" The Winx gasped in unison.
"We have to go!" Aisha decided,
"Okay then, lets go," Tecna agreed then called out, "MAGIC WINX, BUTTERFLIX!" Flora, Musa and Tecna transformed, then Bloom called out,
"SELINA, LEGENDARIX!" Chanted Selina.
"MAGIC WINX, BLOOMIX!" And they transformed, ready for a long flight.

In the next episode the Winx travel to Livina's hideout in the Oblivion dimension. What they will find? No one knows.