Episode 7

Winx Club The True Season 7 ep7

Suddenly, Livina appeared in a blast of grey magic. "Why you..." groaned Aisha through gritted teeth.
"Shade cover!" Called out Selina as she put a protective barrier around the Musa, Tecna and Flora, who were too weak from the last fight to defend themselves.
"Why so surprised? Weren't you expecting me?" She asked as she threw darkness balls at the girls.
"Morphix cloud!" Yelled Aisha, she put out the fireballs with her water magic.
"Flame storm!" Called Bloom an intense amount of fire magic was tossed at the witch. Smirking, Livina deflected it and it smacked the girls against the rock. They then got winded from the impact. Selina also got caught up in that, she fell to the ground and the shield around the girls faded. The Winx and Selina were about to give up when suddenly, a light blue attack blasted Livina from behind.
"What-?" The witch gasped.

Suddenly, a girl came out of the shadows she looked about thirteen and had wavy, brown hair. She also had smooth, light brown skin.

"Let... them... go!" She demanded, the girls that had been hit by the witch's spell began to regain consciousness, while the three butterflix fairies sat there with their mouths agape.

"NEVER!" Screamed Livina, she tossed a blast at the girl, but she cartwheels out the way.

"Oh no you don't!" The girl warned shaking her head. She then got in defense position.

"Energix!" She chanted, "Eden! Fairy Of Air!" As she declared her name and power, she transformed into a fairy that had clothes similar to Bloom's believix, but with dark blue butterflix wings.

"You! How dare you! EMPTINESS BALL!" She screamed. Eden held up her hands and an oval shaped sheild of glittery, white magic appeared.
"Wind sheild!" She called up. It deflected the attack and blew it back at the witch causing her to pass out for a while.
Eden walked up to the girls, Bloom was the first to speak,
"Hi... we 're the Winx Club." She waved.

"I know. I've heard of you. I go to Earthix, the secondary school and college for earth fairies."

"Awesome." Gasped Stella.

"I have a gift for you all!"
Eden held out her palm and three small butterflies hovered in her hand.

"Are those... the other ancient butterflies?" Gasped Aisha.

"Yes. I came across them on earth. Here. Take them!"

"Hurry. Let's go before Livina wakes up!" Gasped Bloom. The girls teleported to Alfea.

When they ended up at the courtyard, Eden fell to her knees shuddering.

"Eden!" Gasped Flora, "How do you feel?"

"I'm fine. I just feel weak. Draining the butterflix power in me was a bit tiring." She replied.

"Wait." Tecna gasped, "How come you can contain the butterflies? You're an Energix fairy."

"Energix is a form of, what earth fairies call... a personal power. It's a transformation you must create and name, you don't even have to be born a fairy to do it. But it only works if it is your first real transformation and you truly believe you can do it." She explained.

"C'mon Eden. Let's go inside." Aisha motioned, "Party in my room!"

All the Winx ran inside.