Chapter Two

Above is Rayne :3

××××××××××

I quickly walked into the toilet, sighing as I did my business. I guess I'm just getting worked up over a silly reason. Guys stare at girls everyday and I just happen to be one of those girls. He may not even be a bad guy, who knows, he may even be the most amazing guy I've ever met and I'm just ruining the opportunity to see if he actually is.

I finished up in the toilet and went to look at myself in the mirror. I fixed up my hair and sighed at myself. I look like I've seen a ghost today. I splashed my face with cold water before getting my stuff and heading out the door.

I pushed open the door and started my trek towards the cafeteria. However, I had the feeling someone was following me.Completely forgetting about my earlier thoughs, I knew exactly who it was.

I picked up my walking pace and tried to get far away from the guy. I was stopped dead in my tracks along the way by the guy who was now standing right in front of me. I froze in my place with horror stricken eyes. He smirked at me before grabbing my hand and dragging me to a different hall where no one was. I tried desperately to yank my hand from his but he had a firm grip that I could not loosen myself from.

Once he reached the hall he finally decided to let go of my hand. I thought now was my chance to run away from this weirdo. I did exactly that, or atleast I tried to. He grabbed me by the waist pulling me towards him so I couldn't escape. Suddenly, my back was right up against his chest with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. What an awkward position to be in with someone I've never spoken to.

"W-w-what do you want?! Who are you?!" I whispered/yelled at him.

"I'm Rayne and what I want, to put simply, is you Sav." He responded creepily. That sounds... gross.

I tried to wiggle my way out of his grasp but his hold on me tightened. Rayne let out a chuckle and put his lips to my ear, "You can't get away Sav."

So I did what anyone would do in this situation. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. His hold on me loosened as he grunted. He was tough, most guys would fall on the ground crying for their mommy. I ripped myself from him and sprinted as fast as I could towards the cafeteria.

××××××××××××××

I collapsed on the seat next to one of my amazing friends. I was panting pretty hard. My friends eyes were full of concern, "Uh, Sav? Are you okay?"

I looked up at them forcing a tiny small to take shape on my face, "Guys, I'm just dandy, quit worrying about me."

They just shrugged their shoulders and began to eat once again. I completely forgot about food after what happened, but I wasn't hungry anyways.

Then I caught Rayne at the other end of the cafeteria smirking at me. I would think he'd be glaring at me after I kneed him in the nuts. I quickly looked away and tried to listen to my friends conversation. However, it was incredibly hard considering there was an attractive stalker boy burning holes in the back of my head.

For what felt like ages lunch was finally over. I couldn't wait to get to class and get my mind off of all of this. I just needed to concentrate on my work and let all of problems fade away. I just hope that he won't be in the same class as I am. In fact, I'll just check. Teachers always hand out pieces of paper with all of the information about your classes. As most people throw them away, I keep them. I rushed to my locker not failing to bump into a lot of other students along the way. I earned myself a lot of heys and watch where you are goings!

Once I reached my locker I yanked it open rummaging through all of the crap piled up in my locker. Finally, I found the piece of paper. "Yeah!" I raised my hands up in triumph whilst managing to hit the top of my hand on the top of my locker. I cradled my injured hand to my chest.

However, the pain quickly faded. I went through every class and who was in each one. One name kept popping up in every one of my classes and guess who it was?

"Rayne Winters"

"R-Rayne Winters"

"RAYNE WINTERS?!"

What the heck?! What is happening to me?! This guy is a psycho! He's in every single class I have. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and shreiked when I found out who was in front of me.

"What do you want?!"

He smiled brightly, "Isn't this great Sav? I got the teachers to put me in all of the classes that you're in so we can be together."

Well he started out sounding all happy and cheery then when he said- no growled together the feeling of happiness turned into a feeling of utter horror. I don't understand what this guys problem is but I don't want to stick around to find out.

"I don't want to be with you! You creep me out!"

He shook his head, "Tsk tsk tsk, that's no way to talk to your future boyfriend Sav. If you continue like this there will be punishments."

Punishments? What the heck is this guy on about?! Suddenly he grabbed my hand like we were a couple and dragged me to our next class.