Heavenly body (Thursday)

• Dedicated to Anna Pevzner

I woke up at 8:00, not wanting to get up at all. I knew Mom was going to Dublin this morning, so thank god she won't come in to wake me up since I'm such a heavy sleeper. And so, 90% of my days start with the self-exchange procedure to decide exactly to what extent I ought to enable myself to lay in this delicate, unwinding, wonderful bed. When I had at last reasoned that I could lay no more, I take-off off the left half of the bed and continued barely walking to the bathroom to wash my face, etc. Thoughts went through my mind this time, will I go to school or will I not go to school?

I decided that I wanted to go back because Rosetta didn't have the time to show me around the city so, why not? But does going the same way take me to where I want to go? Well, it's how I got back from going through the portal. OMG! Rosetta told me I could use it to return since I was the only one who could open it. I tapped my fingers on the mirror after getting dressed in my clothes while looking at myself, watching the reflection step out. I left the room, went downstairs and had the quickest breakfast ever, then came back upstairs into the room, where my reflection 

"Advice, do the same way but turn left this time" was the first thing they said, putting their shoes on and fixing their hair. Just don't even start on how messy my hair was, it looked so shaggy, honestly! Do you know those times when you don't know what to do with your hair? I'm having those moments right now! After saying goodbye to my reflection (so weird to say) carefully climbing down the tree without anyone seeing me and not sprinting my way to the hedge... how did I know where to go? I have no idea!

Back to the Magic World

I had my eyes closed and when I opened them, I was standing in a cold, damp, bright cave with sparkling objects everywhere. They were like little rocks formed in different odd-looking shapes and sparkled like diamonds. There were steps on either side so I walked up to the nearest one and saw that Rosetta and everyone were sitting outside in the warm weather. The look on Rosetta's face when she saw me just made my day, so she got up as I walked over and gave me a giant, big hug, which I needed.

They were having lunch which Rosetta mentioned and we both walked together. Everyone had ordered their food and once again, I skipped breakfast and had a big bowl of spicy spaghetti with garlic mushrooms, where the food was delicious!

After leaving, we walked down the busiest street in the whole city. Rosetta almost gave up on walking, as she blamed George, her friend, for borrowing her bike and then losing it. We finally came to the apartment the girls were living in... pretty fancy apartment and the way Lyla opened the door, the lads leaving us and doing their own thing, so ideal.

There was the kitchen on the right and beside it headed downstairs to the cinema and game room, a big long window across the room and on the left were spiral stairs that headed to the roof I assumed, as we were at the very top. Lyla sat on the couch, Lyanna went to her room I assume and so did Rosetta, who sprinted so fast that I didn't even bother running after her and just walked through the hall, standing just outside her bedroom.

"Your room is on your left" she called from her room, taking her shoes off and going into her bathroom. She took out her Nintendo and just started to smash buttons the minute she got started on what game she was playing, so while she did that, I spun to my left, opened the door and looked around.

The whole room was different shades of blue; It had a queen-size bed, the sheets and pillows were midnight blue, lamps on either side, a walk-in wardrobe, a balcony, and everything else a girl would have in her room. I stood on the balcony, listening to traffic down below, people crossing the road without looking, police chasing people that have stolen things, you know, the normal things you'd see in a city. This view was spectacular!