Chapter 3

Chris's POV:
After Jasmine, I think that's her name. Anyways she's hot, but after she rejected me, I was sort of bummed. No one rejects me so I didn't see that coming. Then I saw someone walking next to me. I turned to see Erica Lorenzo. My ex-girlfriend. She's the only girlfriend I've ever had. After she broke up with me, she broke me. Ever since then, I became careless, and broke everyone else. I ask a girl on a date, make out with her during a lame movie, and never call her again. Now that I think about it, well. I'm a dick.
"Hey stranger." Erica finally says, smiling.
"Hey Erica," I fake a smile.
"What's up?" She asks. "Heard you and your brother are the new heartbreakers of Gartner High School?"
"So that's what people think of me now.." I say a little disappointed. I didn't even know I had my own name.
"So what. Who'd you hit on already, today?" I didn't want to say, but I did anyways.
"This girl named Jasmine. Jasmine Santona, I think." Her face looks disgusted. "What?" I ask, laughing a bit.
"I hate her so much. Let's just say first grade wasn't the best, and it's because of her." She says to me. "She's never even had a boyfriend." She adds.
"She's fucking hot though." I say, laughing even more now.
I realize that I'm walking where Jasmine was. I finally stopped right in front of some classroom she walked in and I did this:
"Erica kiss me." And without hesitating, we both leaned in and basically started making out until Jasmine walked out of her classroom.
I see the door open from the side of my eyes and kiss Erica harder till Jasmine comes out. I don't know why I am doing this. She's just another girl.
____________________________
AN:
Sorry this part was so short...
What do you guys think?
Of Chris?
Stay tuned!
-xoxo, Layla <3