Chapter 5

Jasmine's POV:
I turn around to see Erica, Chris, Crawford, and some girl named Mia laughing, and I'm pretty sure they were laughing at me.

"What do you want?" I say tired of everything already.

"So you've never dated a guy?" Chris asked bursting out laughing. Everyone heard him. "Aren't you 17?! How lame." They all leave, throwing stuff at me.

Nia comes and her face drops when she sees me.

"What the fuck did they do?!" She immediately knew it had to do with Erica.

"It's nothing." I say trying not to make a big deal of it. 'Why did they do it' is my question. Chris and Crawford don't even know me and if Erica hates me so much then why is she trying to get involved? And that Mia girl? What's up with her? I don't even know who the hell she is!

Chris's POV:
I felt like shit after what I did to Jasmine. I don't even know why I did it. I just did. She said no to me. No one says no. WHY DOES THIS BOTHER ME SO MUCH? After I was walking away, I looked back to see her. She was already walking away with that Nia girl that I think Cawford likes. That Mia girl probably just gets his mind off Nia. Apparently they were in the same classes last year but she hated him. Now, he doesn't give a shit. Well he might. I sure as hell don't. Especially with that Jasmine girl. Screw her.
______________________________

The next day, Erica ran up to me and kissed my cheek.

"What the fuck?!" I pushed her away.

"What, babe?" After she said that, I realized that she got the wrong idea from yesterday.

"Stop!" Then I see Jasmine behind her. Erica turns around.

"Oh, hey Jas!" She goes up to me and makes out with me. I push her away and look down so I don't have to look at Jas. Then I see her feet turn around and I hear her say "Ugh." I was about to go after her but then I thought, why should I?

I walk away trying to get Erica away from me but she just follows.

"Get out! Just stop. You broke up with me. Remember?!" I say, pissed already.

"I really shouldn't have. You're so fucking hot." She comes to kiss me again. I push her and walk away, she still follows.

"Yes. And you're so fucking annoying. Leave me alone, dammit!"

"Is this about that Jasmine girl?!" I hesitated to answer.

"Maybe! Just get away!" She storms off. Then I turn back around to see Nia staring at me with her eyes wide. Shit.