Chapter 8

Alex's P.O.V

The week went by quick. Liz and Sophie came back and forth between school, and shift's. Louis, and Harry only left for hours at a time. Never did either of them not sleep at the hospital. All except on Saturday, Harry left. I was a little heart broken to see him go, I saw in his eyes, he was sad to leave also but was hiding so other emotion. I turned to Louis.

" What are you dorks up to?" I asked. He looked at me strange.

" Why would you say that?" He asked innocently.

" Because never has Harry left for me for longer then 3 hours. Plus he was hiding something. I could tell." I said. I said the last part softly.

" How could you tell?" He asked.

" His eyes, they were a little sad to leave but, had another emotion hiding behind that. So spill it." I blushed. He smiled.

" Don't worry about it, okay?" He looked at me in a special way.

" Alright. Can you get me a bottle of water?" I asked.

" Sure, be back in a second." He walked out of the room. He had left his phone to charge. I quick grabbed it then typed in his password. Easy. I went to his messages, and found his and Harry's I flipped through them to find, lot's of things. But I found him telling Harry I liked him. I gulped, then continued I was about to come to the end when I heard footsteps from down the hall. I hit home then turn off his phone. I threw it on the table just as Louis walked in. He handed me the water.

" So, how are you going to catch up in school?'' He asked.

" Actually, Liz and them have given me my work, so while you guys are doing what ever when you're gone. So no work to be made up. All I have to do is work." I said. He looked at me with amusement.

" You know you can't drive for a month, right?" He asked. My mouth flew open.

" How am I going to get to work and school?" I asked.

" I'll drive you, and you and I both know Harry would gladly drive and pick you up anywhere." He said. I blushed madly. I squeezed my eye shut so I won't see his expression I opened my eyes to look at him. He was smiling.

" You already told me, you don't have to hide it." He ruffled my hair. I groaned.

" Don't mess up my hair. I understand that but you know it's weird to have your sister crushing on your bestfriend."He just shrugged.

'' Not really, I mean it's weird but I can't change that." He said. I looked at him. He smiled. Then he made a funny face. I laughed, he went to ruffle my hair but I stopped him.

" Don't mess up my hair!" I said. He laughed then picked up his phone because it had gone off. I saw him read something then type something. He then clicked out. I then leaned over to my other side of my bed and picked up my sketch pad. I flipped to a new page and started draw something, I don't even know what. Louis watched my every move. After about 10 minutes I realized what I was drawing. I was drawing Louis. I continued for maybe 20 minutes then handed it to Louis. He studied it for a while then smiled.

" Can you draw another one?" He asked me. I nodded and drew him again then ripped it out of the book and folded it up and put it in his wallet. In one of the picture things, right next to what I'm thinking his girlfriend.

" Is that your girlfriend?" I pointed to the picture. He nodded.

" Eleanor, she's a model." He said. I laughed at his face he made when he said that.

" Well she's very pretty, and if she can put up with you then she most be pretty calm." I said. He rolled his eyes.

" Do you know when I'm leaving here tomorrow?" I asked.