Chapter 4

-Alex P.O.V.

I awoke to the beeping of my alarm clock. I groaned and turned it off. I opened my eyes to find I was still in my brother's house. I climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face to wake me up. It was 6 in the morning. School starts at 9, I need to go to work for my paycheck. I also grabbed my phone and texted Liz that since I wasn't living there for now I wasn't paying rent. She did that when she visited her parents and was gone for a month. She texted back saying that she can't pay it on her own, I texted her back saying that she need to cut her shopping budget. She text me back fine because Justin would help. I shook my head at the text. She would relay on him. I set my phone on the counter. I walked out of the bathroom and head toward my suitcase. I grabbed a pair of blue skinny jeans and a purple top and my high tops. I headed into the bathroom to change. I brushed my hair and put some stuff in my hair and brushed my teeth. I put some cute earrings in and left the bathroom. I looked in the huge mirror on the dresser. I looked and saw my brown hair in perfect curls, my skin glowing, and my earrings danging from my ears. I grabbed my books and put them in my purse and left toward the door. I was hoping not to wake any of the lads. Wait did I call them the lads?! I need some sense knocked into me.I opened the door to find Liam walking in front of my door. I looked at the clock to find that it's 7. He had opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

" No, sorry can't stay got to go, bye Liam." I called as I walked out the door.

" Bye Alex!" He called as I walked out the door. I waved and shut the door. I walked over to my car got in. I looked over to see Niall phone sitting on the seat were he sat. Wow he must not go on his phone that much. I giggled, grabbed it and was started up the front lawn back to the house. I reached for the handle when it flew open and I hit my head on something. I looked up to find Louis. I snorted rubbing my head, he was doing the same.

" Where are you going so early in he morning?" He asked.

" It's Monday stupid, I have school." I said pushing him out of my way. He looked at my hands.

" Why do you have Niall's phone?" He asked grabbing my hand and grabbed the phone out.

" It was in my car, and I was returning it.." I moaned as I left the house once again. Then the door flew open again, but this time Louis came running out. He came to me and gave me a big hug. I was again shocked, my arms were hanging there like dead flesh.

" Have a good day little sister." He pulled me out in front of him. I looked at him with confusion on my face.

" Good-bye." I got in my car. I put the keys in and left the house. This was going to be a long day knowing the fact that is I would come back to that.

-Louis P.O.V

I had given my sister a hug, for the second time. She seemed shocked. I was laughing as I was going up stairs as Harry's door opened.

" Morning chap! Sleep well?" I asked wrapping my arm around his shoulder. He groaned then gave me a grave look.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" Nothing....." He groaned as he made his way to the bathroom. He shut the door with a slam and a sad yet angry look an his face. What crawled up his trousers? I shrugged and went back into my room to find Niall sleeping talking again.

" NO! DON'T TEAR NANDOS DOWN! I'LL DO ANYTHING.!" He then jumped up and then fell of the bed. He woke up rubbing his head. I laughed.

" Nialler you were dreaming about Nandos are we?" I asked helping him up.

"Yes, is this my phone?" He asked pointing to my hand with his phone.

" Yeah, Alex found it in her car, when she left for school." I handed it to him.