Chapter 2

-Louis P.O.V

I woke up around 9. Liam was already up and texting on his phone. I was surprised that I was awake this early. I wondered if Alex was awake. I walked back up stairs and knocked on Alex's door. No answer. I slowly opened the door to find her asleep under the covers. Her pillow where her eyes were is wet? She must have started crying in her sleep. Should I wake her up? She would be so mad! Yup I'm waking her up. I sat next to her and started screaming.

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL! SO COME ON! YOU GOT IT WRONG, TO PROVE I'M RIGHT I PUT IT IN A SONG!" I look over her eyes opened. Then she grabbed her pillow and smacked me right in the face.

"I hate you." She got up and pushed me toward the door.

"Hey! Your suppose to sing the rest with me!!!" I was being pushed hard on my back.

"I'm not one of your lads! In fact if you want someone to sing with go find someone who likes you like, oh I don't know Curls or something!" And with that she pushed me out the door and shut it right in my face and locked it.

"What crawled up her trousers this morning?" Harry said standing in his door in his pj pants.

" I woke her up." I chuckled. I loved making her mad.

"WHAT?! CRAP! GOTTA GO!" She was screaming in her room. Harry and I looked at each other. 10 minutes later she rushed down stair in a uniform and in tennis shoes running down stairs. Her hair back in a pony tail.

"ALEX HOLD ON!" I ran after her. She stopped and turned to look at me.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" I looked right at her. Liam walked in.

''Because I got to go to work!" And with that she ran out the door. I turned to look up stair to see Harry looking confused.

"I have no idea." He looked at me then Zayn walked in with a bad case of bed head.

"Ello Zayn!" All of us said at the same time.

"Ello....." He walked over to the couch and laid down. Just then Niall came down stairs.

"What's for breakfast?" I turned to see him at the bottom of the stairs and smiling.

"Good morning to you Niall." I went over to see Alex had left her phone. She must have set it down and left it. An idea lite my eyes up. Liam was standing next to me and saw my eyes light up.

"What's going on in that little head of yours Boobear?" He looked at the phone. His eyes lite up as well. The phone. It was a IPhone with a black and white case.

"What?" Niall walked over and saw it to and smiled.

"Who's is that?" Harry walked over pointing at the phone.

"What are you guys looking at?" Zayn got up and saw it to.

"GET IT!" We all reach for it. But I held them back.

"I can maybe get in the phone she puts passwords on everything. So let me try getting in." I picked up the phone typed in cupcakes and it didn't open.

"What? She didn't make it cupcakes!" I was surprised. That was her password for everything. Just then she walked in and grabbed the phone.

"Can I borrow your car Louis?" She looked at me.

"Why?" Just then I a light bulb went off in my head. She did have to go to work and school and she doesn't have a car.

"Because stupid, I need to go back to my house,work, and school. And I don't have my car so how am going to get to these places?" She asked me.

"Walk."