Chapter 10

Alex P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to Liz shaking me to wake up.

" Get Up! You gotta get ready for your date." She said. I groaned and got out of bed. She shoved me into the bathroom.

" Shower then come out." I nodded and shower and put my pajamas back on because I had no other clothes in here. I walked out to find her throwing an outfit at me. There was a black bikini and shorty shorts, with a white muscle tee with a torn back on it. I yawned.

" Put that on." She commanded.

" Chill, go get me something to eat while I change." I then went back into the bathroom and put the clothes on and brushed my hair, and dried it then curled it into loose ringlets. I walked out and LIz handed my a plate with a sandwich on it. Then there was a knock on the door. Before I could do anything, Liz answered, it to find Louis standing there.

" Harry says to be ready by 1." He said with his hands behind his back leaning back and forth on his toes.

" Okay, she'll be ready." Liz said and shut the door.

" Well your just doing everything for me aren't you?" I said.

" Hurry up and eat, it's 11 now." She said handing me a bottle of water. I drank it then she threw my suitcase on the bed, now being empty from staying here so long. She then started putting a bunch of clothes in it.

" Hold on. I'm going to be gone for a night, how many outfits do I need?" I asked.

" Three, so you have a choice. And pajamas plus another swim suit so if you go swimming again." She said putting more into my suitcase, and then throwing some of my must haves in. After she finished packing everything, she grabbed my makeup bag and sat me down on my bed.

" Sit still." She commanded.

" Not to much, you know I hate cake face, and stuff." She nodded.

" It's waterproof of course." She said. She did her magic, then shoved a mirror into my hands. I looked beautiful.

" Thanks for everything Liz." I said, she winked at me.

" No problem, now it's 12:35, so I'll tell Harry your ready. " She said running out the door.

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up this morning so excited for our date. I got out of bed, and went and knocked on Louis's door. He opened it half asleep, and brushing his teeth. I smiled at him and laughed.

" Morning Lou. Hey, can you tell Alex to be ready by one?" I asked. He nodded.

" Thank you." I said. He smiled a bit. I walked back into my room and shut the door. I pulled off my shirt and headed over to the bathroom to shower. I turned it on and started waiting for to heat up, and looked in the mirror. I didn't have bad bags, but I wish I didn't have any. My hair was a tousled mess. A curl here then there and then it just came down in my face. I jumped into the shower and washed up and jumped out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out into my room. I grabbed my bag and put my clothes inside and waited on the hairspray and gel and such. I grabbed a pair of red swim trunks because I know I'm going to jump off the boat at one point. Then a white button down shirt. I looked at the clock to see it was 11. Just enough time to eat and do my hair. I did my hair then headed downstairs to the kitchen to find Niall eating a sandwich. He smiled.

" Looking sharp, why are you wearing swim trucks?" He asked.

" Boat, I will jump off at one point." I said grabbing the bread. I made my sandwich and walked back up stairs. I laid down on the bed and ate my sandwich, while scrolling through twitter. Once I was finished I saw it was 12:20 now, so I had to make sure I had everything. I finished packing and put my stuff in the car, and went into the living room to find the rest off the boys sitting and watching T.V.