Chapter 9

-Alex's P.O.V

The car ride here was fun. But when we arrived it's a nightmare. Nothing but pure terror. Harry asked me if I trusted him? Did I? Don't I? He never did anything. I don't know. And for the first time I told someone, well the second time I told Harry I liked him but this is different, I told him the truth. I. Don't Know. I told him I don't know about my feeling's. I don't know if I should, he never did anything but, yet, a couple years ago, I looked at him with hatred for being my brother's bestfriend. But now I'm falling in love with him? I don't want to hurt you Harry, you don't deserve that, I mean I don't want to say no, yet I do so I can keep him out of my walls. But yet he seems so welcoming, so protective. So kind and sweet, wonderful, I want him to have my trust but I'm terrified, mortified, that he's going to hurt me. I can't handle this. All these emotions. All these thought's running through my head. I let my tears fall till I heard Louis's voice outside the bathroom. I listen to the conversation.

" She's too jaded to be helped. It made me sad to see her like that, I told myself I need to be a good big brother and help her!" I cried even harder. They couldn't hear me but I could her them.

" Lou, she's scared. She's scared of you." I could hear Louis start sobbing, then foot steps, then silents. 'She's too jaded to be helped. She's scared of you.' Those words echoed through my head.I then went to the biggest stale and locked the door. I sat on the ground and just burst into tears. They're right, I'm to jaded to be helped. I'm scared, of everything, and everyone. I started hiccuping. I had a habit of doing that when I cry, so does Louis. I guess we are alike. I pulled out my phone. It was 10:50. Liam and them are going to be mad for having to wait but I can't help it. I just sobbed and sobbed. When I heard foot steps. I sobbed softer but still loud. I heard a knock on the door.

" Alex, I know you're in there, Alex, please open up, I know now, I'm sorry it was to soon to ask that question. Please come out." It was Harry. I sobbed even harder, he can't help me or Lou.

" Alex, I came into the Ladies Room for you will you please come out. And don't say what if a girl comes in. We have the whole studio to are selves." I sobbed a little bit. I stood up and opened the door. Not thinking twice I jumped into his arms, that felt so protective from harm. He hugged me tight. I had closed my eye so I couldn't see anything.

" I'm sorry, so, so, so, very sorry. I can't change the past, but I that won't stop me from changing the future. I want to help you, so very much, you just have to let me. Alex please, I understand now. It pains me to see you and my bestfriend like this. I promise, I will help you and your brother. You have to let me though." He had been rubbing my back to help me stop crying. I took a big breath from my nose, and took in his scent of colone. I opened my eyes to find Louis leaning on the sink his eyes all puffy and red like I'm assuming mine were. Starring at us. I felt Harry's head moved to look at Louis and him mouth something. Louis nodded. I felt Harry take a deep breath. I could feel it from the rising and falling of his chest. I nuzzled my head in Harry's neck. My hiccup's went away. I steadied my breathing. I turned my head to Louis who's eyes were less swollen and red. I took a deep breath. I pulled away from Harry he looked at me with confusion. I stepped away, I was planning on just walking out but my feet carried me to Louis. I stood in front of him. I did something, as much as I wanted Harry to hold me and love me. I want something he couldn't be, and couldn't fill my need.

I wanted my big brother.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my head ind his chest. At first he didn't react but then after a minute he wrapped around me and hugged me so tight. I could smell his colone. I heard Liam, Niall, and Zayn's voices outside the door now.

" I'll be back." Harry left the room.

" Why did you leave Harry's arms. I know you like him a lot." Louis whispered in my ear. He's voice was horse from crying