Chapter 3

We arrived at the laser tag arena what seemed to be hours but was only 10 minutes. Liam just sat in the back texting the whole way there. Liam got out of the car quick. I was about to get out when Harry grabbed my wrist. He looked at me with his beautiful green eyes. Here I go with the beautiful thing again.

"Will you play one round?" He asked very sweetly.

"Maybe I will after studying." And with that I got out of the car. Louis and they others just pulled up. Harry got out of the car and stood next to me. Liam on my other side. We were leaning on my car. Louis looked at Harry strange then smiled a teasing smile.

"So are we ready to play?" He ask the boys.

"YEAH!!!" And with that they all ran into the arena entrance. I just smiled at my weird brother. I walked up slowly to the arena. Thinking that the boys just went in and Louis found a table for me to study at and the other would be paying, but to my surprise Harry was standing outside the door waiting for me. I wonder if he was just doing what Louis said. Maybe so maybe not. I walked up I must have look surprised because he chuckled as I walked up.

"What are you laughing at, Curls?" He smiled at my comment.

" I have a nick-name now? But anyway I was laughing because you were expecting Louis to inside waiting at a table for you? Am I right?" He said opening the door for me.

"Are you a mind-reader now? But yes I was, I'm really surprise that you are nice to me. But any who were is Louis?" He pointed to a table near a pizza ria in the corner, and sure enough sat Louis shaking his leg with his chin resting in his hand, the other tapping the table. He looked at then me as we walked up to the table. He looked a little confused by Harry coming in with me. I just smiled at his confusion. He got up still looking confused but then opened his mouth.

"Harry we alright paid and I'm going to ask you, do want red or blue team? Liam and Niall are the blue team, Zayn and I are on a team so which one would you like?" He said smiling.

" I will be on the red team Boobear." And with that they walked toward the woman at the desk who looked no older then 20 was blushing madly. I snorted and sat were Louis had sat. It was still warm. I pulled my bag up and took out my books and started studying.

-Louis P.O.V

I was surprised to see Harry and Alex come in together. They seemed to be together a lot. I wasn't sure about this. I just brushed it off for now. I'll see to him later but for now I'm going to have fun while Alex studies. I walked with Harry to the desk to get the gear on. The lady pointed to a corner full of vest and guns for laser tag. I love this game. I had a birthday party and it was laser tag, I loved it. I still do. I looked over at Alex who was looking at a science textbook. Her phone must've gone off because she picked it up and looked like she was texting. She looked fine I turned back to the gear and start toward the red team line. Harry then Zayn lined up behind me. Niall and Liam line up next to me. We waited for the lady to let us in when Niall looked unhappy.

"What?" I asked him.

"You guys have 3 people we have 2 it's not." Niall had a point.

"We don't have another person to play." I told him. His eyes turned from me to Alex.

"Tell the lady to hold on." And with that Niall started jogging toward Alex. He stopped at the table. He stated talking to her. Then she sat there looking at him thinking. He then gave her the puppy eyes. That never worked on her. She smiled and nodded. He smiled and grabbed her hand a dragged her over to the gear. She quickly put the gear on and stood behind Liam. I looked shocked and so did everyone else. She just smiled a secretive smile.