Good Intentions?

A/N: Fresh from the mind of myself, about a subject that's got me lost in thought.. Let's get started, and see where it takes us.

A friend of mine admitted to attempted manslaughter tonight, and whilst I know what is right, I simply can't do it. I don't think I could live my life knowing that I took her life from her before she really had a chance to live it. She's 13, and tried to poison her brother for raping her and her sisters. Poetic justice at its finest. Alas, she failed, and while I'm glad she did, I also wonder, what will become of her now? Well she fall victim to him once more, and feel the desire to kill once again? Or will she simply succumb to his perverse mindset? I'm afraid for her, for she's like a sister to me, and I want to help her, but know that I can't, without risking her well being. Is my opinion biased by her relations with me? Or am I simply seeing this as a life taken, for a justice attempted? Why can't I turn her in to the police? These thoughts and more run through my mind rapidly, and repeatedly, and still, I cannot come to a sound conclusion. She has shown me a great deal of things that persuade to see her side of things, yet still I remain unconvinced. Is she dangerous to others? Does she have intentions of trying again? What should I do, in this instance, how can I help her, without hurting her, in some way? I don't know what to do, and for me, that's unheard of, I'm a genius after all. Can you, my loyal fans, my revered followers, my faithful friends, help in any way? Let me know, leave a comment, message me, get ahold of me on kik, and give me your thoughts on this topic.

If you liked this, and it got you thinking, leave a star and comment the thoughts it provoked! I love you guys.