Love

My best friend wants me to start writing again, she thinks it's gonna be good for me, so hello world, I'm back! I've kinda been gone for a while, and I'm sorry for that. I went off the deep end, stopped handling things really well, and didn't really do anything that wasn't self detrimental. Nowadays, I'm doing better, and while i owe a lot of it to myself, i owe a lot of my continued growth to her, and to my brother. Both continue to inspire me, and push me on to go get things every day. I'm extremely thankful for my loved ones, the few people I've chosen to call family, to call mine. During my time gone, i learned a lot of lessons, but the biggest one was undoubtedly this. Always keep your loved ones nearby, they'll make you a better person, thank them regularly for being in your life, tell them how much you love them, and appreciate them. I lost someone extremely close to me, on a ten minute run to the store, and i don't want my loved ones to ever forget how important they are to me. All living creatures on the planet understand one language, and respond to, love. It's an integral part of our lives, and we need to be more fluent in the expression of love.

With that said, i love all of you, thank you for being here, reading my thoughts, and i hope you have a wonderful day/night!

Till next time, Cathal