i'll do it...

Nia's P.O.V

"Ni, I'll do it.''

''really?''

''si, I've always wanted to find my family and if what you think is true then that means I've found them''

Just then the waiter came over, ''have you two finished your meal?'' I couldn't help but notice the tone in his voice but even still, I ignored him. 

''Uh, yeah...how much do we need to give you?''

''$29.99 please''

Because me and Niall couldn't decide who was paying we we went half and half, turns out Niall likes to pay on first dates, and I hate it when people pay for me. 

''Oh yeah, how do you say happy birthday in italian?" niall asked

"buon compleanno...why?" i said confused

"buon compleanno Nia" he said looking proud of himself

''stessi a voi, uh how come you didn't tell me it was your birthday?''

''cause since my third birthday I've hated people making a fuss over me, why didn't you tell me?''

''same reason as you''

I really enjoyed tonight but as I tried getting some sleep, something Niall said kept bugging me. could I have been put down as the wrong person at the hospital? Am I related to Niall? I guess I'd have to wait untill tommorrow, we had agreed to get the test done as soon as we could so we could break the news to our parents.

Niall's P.O.V

When we got in the boys were all watching a film, Nia went bed early because she said she was tired. When I was in the kitchen Zayn came in, I'm the closest with him out of the boys but I'm the closest with Nia out of everyone.

''How'd it go?''

''She agreed to the test, we're getting it done tommorrow''

''Cool, me and the boys need you to come to the lounge, we have a suprise for you''

''What about Nia?''

''She can have hers tommorrow, we guessed she was tired from the way she went bed really early tonight''

''yeah, she was looking tired''

I followed Zayn to where the boys were, and surely enough, there was a big box standing in the middle of the room. the wrapping paper was green with white and orange ribbon, I should of made sure that they didn't buy me anything!

''boys, you do know that you didn't have to buy me a present?''

''yeah but we wanted to, so open the present you peasant!''

I should of known that Louis would get this exited because he gets exited over anything. just then my phone alerted me that I had a message.

Why is lou screaming? xx -- Nia

The boys got me a present xx -- Niall

Please say they didn't get me one too? xx -- Nia

Yep sorry to say but they did and its the same size as mine xx -- Niall

Should I come open it now? :/ -- Nia

If you want to :) xx -- Niall

''NIALL HORAN OPEN YOUR DAMN PRESENT!!!''

''alright Lou, I know  your exited but, God, you don't need to shout!''

so just to shut lou up, i opened the present...youll never guess what it was...