YAY!

Nia's p.o.v

"nia i...i'm sorry and i still love you and have never stopped" louis said 

my expression softened a bit then it hardened up again.

"that's no frickin good louis! if you loved me then you wouldn't of cheated on me the day after the twins came home AND started  dating my best friend!" i shouted in disbelief

"i know...i guess i just wasn't thinking straight i mean, i didnt really get alot of sleep..." he said trailing off

"i got less sleep than you but...Louis i have something to tell you" i said all of a sudden.

"yes?" he said hopefully.

"you know the night the twins came home?"

"yes"

"you know i said i was going el's? i-i didn't really go hers"

"then where was you?"

"i was at my ex's" i whispered not looking him in the eyes

"why was you there?" he said calmly, why isn't he going all ninja on me?

"he called me the day the twins were born asking if i wanted to hang out with him so we arranged it for the day i came out the hospital"

"why didn't you tell me? i wouldn't of cared!" he said a littlke too cheerily

"louis thats not all though" i said glumly

"what?"

"we kissed"

***FLASHBACK***

"hey michael" i smiled as he opened the door to let me in.

i walked in and went to the lounge, we sat down and started to chat.

"so how are the kids?" he said in his faint italian accent (he's half italian)

"they're doing great, louis' looking after them tonight" his face faltered a bit but he started to smile again.

"cool, so i ordered pizza earlier, you want some?"

"yeah sure!"

he set the pizza box infront of me and we started to munch on the hot pizza slices.

"um, nia? you've got a little something there"

he said,we started laughing then it went silent, he looked at my lips then back at my eyes. a few seconds later we was kissing, his soft warm lips moulded perfectly with mine and fireworks were everywhere. i never feel like this with louis...WAIT! louis! i pulled away and dashed out the door back to my apartment leaving michael confused.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"i guess we're even then" louis said bringing me back to the present time.

"wait what? aren't you mad with me?"

"no, so now that we have that cleared, will you please do the honours of being my girlfriend again?"

"but what about louis and josh?" 

"i told eleanor earlier and she luckily understands, so will you?"

"s-sure" i hesitated slightly.

he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and started to kiss me, i wrapped my arms around his neck and we stayed like that until we heard clapping and cheering. we broke apart and looked over towards the door to see all the boys and el standing there...even josh!

"josh why aren't you ripping louis' head off?" i asked confused

"it's up to you who you wanna be with and i totally understand your choice" he said with a smile

i walked up to him and gave him a special horan hug

***********************************************************************

short chapter but who cares :) xx

PEACE OUT PEASANTS!