Recording time

NIA'S P.O.V

"beep beep beep" 

scopare bene! I was having a good dream! Oh well, time to get up, it's recording day! I went to the bathroom, showered, brushed my hair and got dressed. I wore my purple Jack Wills hoodie with black leggings and cream ugg boots, then I grabbed my bag and went downstairs for breakfast but first I went to wake Lexi up.

"Lexi you need to get up, we have to go to the studio today to record a song"

"meh"

This girl is so damn stubborn!

"Lexi if you don't get up now then me and Niall will eat all the food 'cause we have a massive appetite in the morning"

and with that she shot out of bed still in her pajama's and ran downstairs, now to make sure Niall is up and sure enough he wasn't.

"NIALL IF YOU DON'T FUCKING GET UP NOW THEN I WILL EAT ALL THE FOOD!"

"NO YOU FUCKING WON'T!!!!"

Then he ran out of bed still in his boxers only and we had a race to the kitchen in which I won, when we got into the kitchen we came face to face with a very angry mum.

"NIA AND NIALL HORAN, I DO NOT ACCEPT CUSSING IN THIS HOUSE! YOU TWO CAN GO TO THE STUDIO WITHOUT BREAKFAST!"

Then we both shout "MA MAMMA!" but he says it in english (it means "but mum")

So we then both sat down either side of Lexi watching her eat all of the delicious, mouthwatering, syrup covered pancakes, after she was finished she went to get ready. then mum started to give is "the talk"

"Ok you two, you may now be famous but that does not mean that you instantly need to have a partner, just remember to use protection and don't take drugs."

"EW MUM!"

"I mean it though you two"

Just then Lexi came down wearing one of my American flag t-shirts and faded denim shorts with American flag TOMs, not a bad choice considering that we are traveling on a ferry in a car loaded with bags for 3 hours.

NIALL'S P.O.V

After Lexi came down I decided that I was definetly going to find her a house this week, I hate that girl. She is a slut as she dressed like one and she tried having sex with me last week, she was obviously just using Nia so she could get a boyfriend. An hour later we was stuffed into mums small 5 seated car and on our way to the ferry, I was really looking forward to recording and I could tell Nia was as well 'cause that's all she would talk about. Whilst we're in London I had arranged it so we could look around a small flat in London for Lexi, maybe we could get rid of her this week? Just as I had snapped out of my dream to see that we was already in the ferry, I got out and then pulled Nia with me, Lexi was aslepp in the front of seat of the car 

"Nia wanna go grab something to eating?"

"YES! I'm starving!"

****AT THE RECORDING STUDIO****

NIA'S P.O.V

"la regina è arrivato contadini!"

"NIA! ME, HARRY, LIAM AND ZAYN HAVE ALSO MISSED OUR TWO IRISH LEPRECHAUNS!"

"How you been?"

"I've been absolutely fine but I must say though that I'm now fed up of carrots!"

And with that Louis pulled me into a hug. A seconds later a grumpy Niall walked in closely followed by a cheerful Lexi, by the looks of it Lexi has been annoying my twin, oh! I still need to tell Niall about my sister Laura, she ain't my actual sister but I still treat her like one. Just then Simon came in.

"Ok guys, we are going to start recording a song called everything about you"

"YAY, can I be the first person in the recording booth?"

"Well, isn't little Nia a bit exited?"

"Yep, uncle Si"

So we started recording that song and after a whole day we had recorded everything about you and what makes you beautiful.