tour 2

NIA'S P.O.V

***12PM***

"i'm bored!" laura whined

the kids had gone sleep half an hour ago and 'cause we was still on the tour bus.

"why don't we play truth or dare?" louis suggested

"YES!" i screamed

"shhhh!" everyone whisper shouted, louis even rolled his eyes at me.

we all sat in a circle and liam span the bottle, when it stopped it landed on Josh.

"truth or dare?" liam asked.

"..."

"well?"

"...dare?" josh finally said

"i dare you to go naked until the twins wake up" harry smirked

"bu-" josh started but i cut him off

"doit or the forefit is to run outside the bus...naked!" i gave him an evil smirk before he went off to the bathroom, when he came out he was covering his "man parts" whilst giving us all evil glares. el was sorta going red as she obviously hadn't seen him naked before and me and the boys were just laughing, liam span the bottle again and it landed on me.

"truth or dare?" louis asked with a really evil glint in his eye.

"dare" i said straight away without thinking, i mentally face palmed.

"i dare you too ring someone i choose and ask "when a cow laughs does milk shoot out its nose"..."

"that isn't that bad" i said whilst unlocking my phone.

"i aint done! and then you must post a picture onto your twitter of you in your underwear and nothing else" he smirked whilst i sat here with my mouth hanging open.