Chapter 4

Damien

It had been 3 whole days since I had last talked to Yanni. She was ignoring all my texts and calls and even though I didn't want to admit it, that shit was starting to get to me. I mean, I know it was fucked up for me to be kissing on Shay but the truth of the matter was Yanni wasn't my girl...even though there was a part of me that wanted her to be.

I had Comuncations wih Yanni and usually, I never went to that class since they always gave the athletes study guides before exams. I decided to go today and see if I could get her talk to me. I looked around the crowded auditorium and spotted her a couple of rows down in the front. Just as I was getting up to talk to her, this random dude sat right next to her and they started talking like they knew each other for years. The whole class, I just watched as she laughed at some shit he was saying. What the fuck was wrong with her, talking to that lame nigga when she hadn't texted me back. I was Damien Carter, any girl would be happy to get a text from me. Whatever yo, I wasn't gonna keep wasting my time.

I left the class and headed over to Shay's. It was the first time I'd been back over to her place since we broke up 6 months ago. I knocked on the door and she answered it wearing nothing but some boy shorts and a bra.

"I see you were expecting me" I laugh as I walk inside.

"Umm, the last time I saw you, you left me standing here while you ran after some little chickenhead" she said with plenty of attitude. God she really knew how to work a nigga's nerves.

"I know, my bad" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned down to kiss her. I felt a smile form on her lips and I knew everyhing was good.

We sat on the couch and she layed her head on my shoulder. She took a deep breath and I knew what was coming. "Damien you know I never meant for any of that stuff with Jamal to happen right?" I hated talking about it because that shit had really hurt my ego. Shay cheated on me with my nigga Jamal when we were together and I found out when some guy on the team showed me a video of her giving him head. I wasn't really upset that she was with another dude, I never was the jealous type. What fucked me up was the fact that other people knew about it and it embarassed me. Damien Carter didn't get cheated on by no hoe. So I broke up with her even when she begged me to stay.

"Yeah, I know. Let's not talk about that" I said and leaned in and started kissing her. I just needed her to take my mind off of Yanni. Kissing Shay was so different from kissing Yanni. With Shay, she started to straddle me right away. When we had sex there was never any foreplay, just straight to business. When she was sitting on my lap, I trailed kisses across her collarbone and placed a few kisses on her chest. She pulled her bra off and even after everything this girl had done, I felt excited. I sucked on one of her nipples and she started to moan and I can't lie, that shit was sexy. She started grinding on me and I was rock hard. I flipped her over on the couch and pulled off her panties. She was super wet just how I liked it. I never went down on a girl cuz I didn't think any girl deserved it so I slipped a finger in her and she gasped. I slid in and out of her until she was moaning and squirming and then pulled off my pants and boxers and put on a condom. I kept teasing her with my hands and she said "Mmm please baby, I cant wait any more" and with that, I lowered myself on her she made the sexiest moan I had ever heard and I felt her wetness around my dick. She wasn't super tight but it still felt good. Shay liked it rough and nasty so that's exactly how I gave it to her. In between moans she asked "Does this mean we can be together again? I missed you daddy". That pussy was feeling so good that I said "Yes baby" to make her happy. I fucked her hard and after a half hour I felt myself about to climax. "Oh shit I'm bout to nut" I said and it felt great. After a couple minutes, I got up put my clothes on and was out the door. I heard her yell "Text me!" as the door slammed behind me.

I felt a little guilty about what I had just done but it was Yanni's fault for ignoring me. Man, she needed to just get over it. Now Shay thought we were back together even though Yanni was the one I really wanted.

Then I remembered that I had tutoring tonight with her in the student center. Good thing these sessions were pre-planned by the school because if they were't, I'm sure she wouldn't have been there. When I got there, she was sitting at a table by herself reading a book. She got up to grab a cup of coffee and every dude in the room must have been checking her out. She was wearing gray leggings and a pink over the shoulder fitted sweater. Damn she looked so good from the back. She sat back down and I went to the table. She looked up at me. "Hey..how you doing?" I asked as I sat down. "I'm alright, thanks. Do you have your paper?" she asked. I took it out and handed it to her and watched as she revised it. She looked up and I saw some pain in her eyes. "There were just a couple grammar mistakes, but other than that its good" she said and I couldn't take my eyes off her lips as she spoke.

"Yanni, I know you're mad about what you saw the other day but she is the one that kissed me" I started. "I told you that you don't have to explain" she said and then looked away.

"I know but...look I care about you. I don't want you to keep ignoring me" I told her.

"Damien you apologized for what I saw, not what you did" she replied.

She was right. I realized what she really wanted was for me to apologize for my actions.

"I'm sorry for what I did...but in order for that not to happen again, I need a better definition of what's going on between me and you babygirl" she looked surprised and even I wasn't expecting that to come out of my mouth.

"I don't know what to say" she said softly.

"How about you stop torturing me and be my girl already?" I asked.

She smiled, leaned across the table and kissed me.