Chapter Ten

Jacob's P.O.V.

Two Weeks Later

"Where is my money?" I say as I stare into the eyes of one of my usual crack heads.

"Uh, I don't have it yet, but I promise you I'm gonna have it next week."

"Nah Stanley, you been dodging me for three weeks now, I want my money. I'm coming ten o'clock on the dot tonight, you don't have my money you already know what's about to happen. Try me if you want to." With that I walk away and make my way back to my car and drive away.

Today I was going to the beach with Layla, Craig, and Ariana, but first I had to handle some business.

I pull up to Layla's house and walk inside and make my way up to Layla's room."Fathead!" I call as walk into her room and see her laying on her bed.

"Don't come up in here with all that yelling and shit"

"Whatever, go get ready" I sat pointing to her bathroom.

"Okay, but we have to go to the mall first, I need a swimsuit."

"What the fuck Layla, why didn't you do that while I was gone?"

"I was too lazy..." she says with and innocent face. "Whatever, hurry up"

By the time she was finished, she was dressed in a brown leather metallic jumper, a red long sleeve half shirt, red converse, Last Kings cheetah strapback hat, and gold accessories to match. She grabbed everything she would need for the beach and we were out the door.

Once she had everything she needed from the mall we made our way to beach. When we got there we found Craig and Ariana, but I saw the one person I just didn't feel like dealing with right now standing with them. Rayon.

"What the fuck is this?" I ask Craig referring to Ray.

"Aye man that's Ariana, she invited him. I ain't got nothing to do with that." he says taking pressure off himself. I then look at Ariana wanting an answer real quick. Everybody and they mama knows about the tension between me and Ray since our "talk' I had with him a few weeks ago.

"Jacob you really need to get over yourself right now. I know Ray has feelings for Layla and you don't want her to have anything to do with him, but dammit he's your friend!"

Ariana's P.O.V.

The whole reason I invited Ray to the beach with all of us today is because I really don't want Jacob to throw his friendship with Ray away because he has a bit of feelings for Layla. Jacob is really being a bitch about the situation.

"Shut the fuck up with that Ariana, I don't need you to fix my fucking problems, I can do it my damn self."

"Obviously you cant since this whole dispute isn't over with." I say crossing my arms.

"You know what, fuck this. Lets go Layla." he says grabbing Layla's arm and pulling her to the other end of the beach.

"Fine, run away like a fucking kid." I yell becoming somewhat pissed.

Ray's P.O.V.

When Ariana invited me to the beach with her and Craig I had no idea Jacob and Layla were gonna be there. I understand why Jacob doesn't want Layla around me but he would let her socialize with me if he really trusted her, but oh well.

I haven't seen either one of them since Jacob showed up at my house two weeks ago telling me to stay away from Layla. For whatever reason, that night I knew this whole situation wouldn't end well when he told me to cut off all ties with Layla. I get that he doesn't want her around someone who has feelings for her, but she's a big girl. If I want to talk to her, I'm going to talk to her, fuck what Jacob says.