Chapter Three

Layla's P.O.V.

That night I was laying in my bed when my phone started ringing. Without looking at caller id I answered. "Hello?" I heard Ari's voice."Aye chica! Im gonna be there at 9:00 so get your ass up and start getting ready!" Damn, she knows me just that well. Not even saying goodbye Ari hung up the phone. Not sparing another minute I got up out of my bed and went to take a shower. After 15 minutes I got out the shower and dried off, went to my room and picked out an outfit (comments), and get ready to do my hair. When I finish I put on might make up and looked at the time. 8:57. Just in time I think to myself. I grabbed my purse and my phone and head down the stairs. I write my mom a note letting her know where I was, grabbed my house keys and put them in my purse. Then I went to the living room and sat on the couch and got on instagram and waited for Ari to arrive. I hear a knock at the door; guessing that it's Ari I grab my purse and answer the door. When I open the door I see Ari with a big smile on her face. I look her up and down looking at her outfit (Comments). Im not homosexual in anyway but, my best friend is sexy as FUCK!! Anyone that disagrees can eat ass. Noticing what I was doing Ari starts yelling in my ear. "Bitch stop checking me out! I know Im sexy and all but we have somewhere. We aint got time for all that!" she says with a smile letting me know she was joking. I laugh shaking my head as I lock the house up on our way out the door.

At the Party

When we get to the party I choose to put my purse in the trunk of Ari's brother's car that he let her borrow for the night. I grab my phone out and slam the door shut and walk inside with Ari by my side. When we're inside I see people from school and people from around the city but that are still in our age group. While Im scaning the room I spot Jacob standing with a group of guys. "He made friends already?" I thought to myself. When I look to my side to get Ari's attention I notice she's not there. I then her her voice behind me. I turn around and see her dancing with a guy from school named Juan. Since she is single now I guess it doesnt matter what she does. Yep, her and her boyfriend Justin broke up today. I know this because she filled me in on the way here. Leaving her to do what she's doing I walk over to Jacob. "Hey Jacob" I say with a smile. He looks down at me "Oh, hey Layla" he says back. "Guys this is Layla, Layla this is Craig, Ray, and Roc." "Hi" I say shyly. I dont know why I was acting shy but I was. "Hey" they all say in usion. They then went back to their conversation as if they werent in public and I wasnt standing right there.

Jacob's P.O.V.

"But anyway like I was saying, my nigga Im 9 inces, you cant compare" I say to Craig. "But we're the same size how can I not compare?" he semi yells defending himself. Ray being the person he is interupts, "First of all how do yall know how big you both are?!" he yells. "You didnt think I was showing my dick to the whole 7th grade by myself did you?" I ask with a questioning face. We all laugh except Layla. "Whats up with you?" I ask her. "You guys have no shame in your game do you?" she ask giggling. "The fuck I gotta be shame for? These bitches round' here dont know me." I say calmly. She starts laughing while shaking her head. "You're insane" she says. "Naw, just unique" I say. "Whatever" she says with a grin. I notice that she's looking at what Im wearing (comments) and I guess she notice that we are matching because she looks up at me and says, "Why you stealin' my swag?" I laugh at her and ignore her question. Ever since I saw Layla at school earlier I cant get her  off my mind, I dont know what it is. I gotta admit she is sexy as hell. I gotta have her. My thoughts are cut off by Layla snapping her fingers in my face. I look down at her and notice she's standing on her tippy toes. I didnt notice she was so short. "What shorty?" "Im not short Im fun sized!" She yells. "Yeah believe that' I say smirking. She just folds her arms and pouts. I shake my head at her and look up at my boys and I see Craig staring at someone. I follow his eyes and see that he's looking at Layla's friend Ari I think her name is. "Craig stop starring at Ari's ass!!" I yell at him laughing. Layla's head immediately shot up. "Naw, you tryna do me! You know damn well I wasnt staring at that girls ass!" He yelled back. I laughed at his expression. "You know Im just fucking with you bro" I say still laughing. He just laughs."Aye Roc what ever happened to old girl you used to always bring around Nikayla?" I ask actually being curious. "Man, that girl wasnt nothing but a hoe! I had to let her go. But damn, she gave the best head" he says with a smile on his face. I dont know why but what he said made me laugh. "So you saying that your dick never went in that?" Ray says with a questioning face. "Naw man, Im not trying to get no STD's, Im too sexy for all that shit, Im not tryna' die young!" he said with a serious face. "Yall are some hoes!" Layla yells while laughing. "But the bitches love it" Ray says. Layla just smacks her lips and shakes her head. "I want to dance." She says looking up at me. "Well then go dance." I say back. She just stares at me. Without saying another word she grabs my wrist and pulls me to where everyone is dancing and turns to face me. "If you wanted me to dance with you, you could have just asked." I say with a smirk. She grins. She then starts screaming, "This is my song!" she says reffering to "Birthday Song" that was blasting from wherever it was coming from. She then did a 180 turn and started grinding her hips on me to the rhythm of the music. "Aye! Mami knows how to work her body I see." I say smiling and grabbing her hips. She turns around and smiles and stands on her tippy toes trying to whisper in my ear. "Yeah, and I know how to work a lot of other things to" She was trying to be sexy and it was cute.  A big smile came onto my face as she started dancing on me again. I grabbed her body and started dancing along. I just chilled with her for the rest of the night. This girl is different, and Im liking it.

________________________________________________

That was chapter 3 hope you liked it!

Chapters will become longer with time but be patient ^_^

 COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!