Chapter Two

Skipping all of this Im just gonna DIIIIIIIIIVE INNNNNNNN!!! I just had to do that but here's chapter two and sorry to keep you waiting!

--------------------------------------------

Layla's P.O.V.

I walked throught the doors of my school known as Airport Highschool. The first thing I see when I step inside is Ari running my way. "Hey! Have you seen the new kid yet?!" She says out of breath from running. "Uh, no" I say confused. Before I can ask any questions Ari grabs my hand and pulls me behind her as she walks. "Where are we going?" I asked not know what to expect out of her mouth. After asking the same question 3 times without an answer I shut my mouth and just continued to walk with her. When we finally stopped walking I notice she's just staring at the front office as if she's expecting someone. "What the hell are you looking at?! I say looking in the same direction as she trying to figure out what she could be look at, but finding nothing. "Im looking for the new kid! He was in the office last time I saw him." she said standing on her tippy toes trying to look over a big ass plant inside the office area.That's when the office door opened and a guy with a caramel skintone and a puffy afro came walking out. I have to admit he was kind oof cute. Shit, he was sexy! And his swag was on point too. He had on tan cargo shorts with a red polo shirt and jordens to match. He had a few tattoos here and there which I thought was sexy. And his lips were to die for. While staring at him I noticed he was about to walk my way. I quickly grabbed Ari and made her face my way and made it seem like we were talking so it wouldnt look like I was just staring at him. When he walked by we both made eye contact for about 3 seconds before he looked away and kept walking leaving a trail of his cologne behind. I must have be staring because I heard Ari start laughing like an idiot. I glared at her. "The fuck is so funny?!" "I knew you would like the kid thats why I brought your little ass over her cus' I knew you would be all over that!" She said still laughing. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

End Of The Day

I was on my way to 6th Period when I noticed the new kid from earlier walking into my class; I smirked. In 6th period the tables are arranged two people per table and when I walked in I noticed the "new kid" was sitting at my table. I automatically assumed thats the seat the teacher assigned him to. Trying not to look too excited I went and sat in my seat beside him. When I sat down he looked at me with a grin on his face. Confused I just smiled back and started writing the notes that were on the board. While I was writing I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked up and it was him. "Uh hi. Whats your name?" He asked with a wondering expression. "Layla Stevens" I say with a smile. "Im Jacob...Perez" I chuckle and I play with my curls. "Oh okay" I smile and look back at the board. When the bell rings I pack my things up and stand up. When I turn to walk away I hear my name so I turn back around. Its jacob. "Yeah?" Are you busy tonight?" "Uh yeah, my best friend is taking me to a party. You can come if you'd like." I say with a smile. "Yeah, sure Ill come" I take out a piece of paper and write the address Ari had given me earlier of where the party was going to be at and put it in his hands. "You can meet me here." "Okay, see you tonight." With that I walk out of the classroom thinking about tonight. At least I wont be a third wheel now considering (spellcheck) Ari's boyfriend will be there. Just have to wait and see what goes down.

_____________________________________

And thats chapter 2!! Hope you liked it again sorry it took so long dont know why but it took me forever to write this but its whatever!

Comment!!

Vote!!

Fan!!