C l a n d e s t i n e

The angel.

The codename she's well known of, as she established herself as the one who's killing those who 'Deserve it'.

In a dark cold room covered with plastic wrap, she walked over to her victim as he let out a sharp intake of breath.

"You're awake." She said coldly.

Now looking at his naked body fastened tightly by thick belts on the table, she flashed a sarcastic smile as she showed the 8” chef knife in her hand.

“Tell me, how many people did you kill?” She asked, pressing the knife lightly on the man's cheek. Running the cold blade against his skin as he squirmed, trying to free himself.

“Bitch! I don’t know what the fuck are you talking about!” He screamed angrily, earning a chuckle from the blonde as she cocked her head to the side.

She asked him again, but still, the man insist that he knows nothing as he cursed her.

Shaking her head and still wearing a sarcastic smile. She slammed her open palm onto the table with her freehand, startling the man.

He looked at her and upon meeting her gaze, he felt cold shivers running up and down his spine. He saw nothing but anger in her eyes.

Without any hesitation, she dragged the blade across his cheek. Curses went out of his mouth as he screamed in pain. As blood gushes out from the cut she made, she put her knife down to pull out a dropper and sliding glass from her black waist bag. With the dropper, she took a sample of his blood and put it in the sliding glass before walking over to her things that’s on a smaller table near the table where the man is tied down.

“BITCH! Im going to kill you once I get the fuck out of here!” He screamed, still struggling to free himself.

“That won’t be necessary.” She replied coldly, taking out a box from her things. She neatly put the sliding glass inside it before walking back to the man.

She grabbed the knife once again and smirked, “I’m going to ask you for the last time. How many people did you kill? And where are the other bodies?” As she pressed the knife against his throat, he trembled in fear when he realized who she was.

“You’re the angel.” His voice trembled at the mention of the name. Fear engulfed his body, recalling all of the stories that he had heard about this killer.

“I’m glad you know.” She held the blade above him, ready to plunge it deep into his chest.

Wanting the woman to spare his life, he begged as he answered all of her questions but as soon as she got every information that she needed. She stabbed the knife into his heart and watched the blood gush out of him as his life drains away.

....
....
....
....

After cleaning up everything, leaving no traces behind. She drove to the pier and went to the Century 2901 boat that she own, bringing a garbage bag containing the dismembered body of her victim with her.

Now further offshore, she dumped the garbage bag into the ocean and took her gloves off as she pulled out a small black notebook from her pocket.

She opened it and crossed out his victim's name on his list. She closed her eyes for a moment and took deep breath as she listens to the calming sound of the ocean’s waves.

“29 down, 11 more.”
______________________

Karlie Elizabeth Kloss,  one of Los Angeles' famous homicide detective had just got home after a long tiring day at work.

She immediately went to her bedroom and lay down on the bed. She stared at the ceiling as thoughts of the big case that they've been working on for almost 6 months invaded her mind.

Clean cuts, no fingerprints, no evidence, all criminals...

Fascinating...

This criminal that they’ve been chasing for months fascinated her. She worked for LAPD for 2 years and this is the first case that she's having a hard time to solve.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, thinking about the note that the suspect left on the recent crime scene.

29 down, more to go. –C

------

A/N:

Hello guys. This is my second kaylor fan fiction. I'm not really sure if you guys will like the theme. Should I continue? What do you think guys?

Sorry if there might be some grammatical errors ):