Chapter Two

A/N: Sorry if there might be some grammatical errors. Love you guys, hope you guys enjoy this :)

==============

It was 7:45 when she parked her car at the street near-by her victim's apartment. Tonight's the night, another night to feed her murderous urge.

As she stepped out of the car, she looked for an entrance to his apartment and immediately spotted an open window at the back.

"This is easier than I thought." She thought to herself as she walked over to the opened window. She put her leather gloves on and tied her hair into a bun before going inside his apartment, sneakingly.

She found herself inside a dark cold room, unable to see a single thing. She opened the blind slightly, causing some moonlight to stream in and illuminate the dark room. The moonlight shone on her, she drew her blade from it's sheath. Making her look more mysterious, more dangerous.

She walked cautiously towards the living room, eyes adjusting to the hallway's darkness in every step that she makes.

She looked at her wrist watch, hitting the light button to check the time; 8:00pm.

"He's near." She mumbled to herself as she leaned her back against the wall near the door. Waiting, waiting impatiently like a lion ready to pounce it's prey.

She then heard a screeching sound of tires, after 5 minutes of waiting.

"He's home." She uttered excitedly, clutching the blade tighter until knuckles turned white.

She knew that he was the Angel's next target, she knew who the angel was, as she discovered her identity accidentally during her last kill.

As she heard the door knob turned, she readied herself; never taking off that half-smirk on her face, knowing that a part of her will be satisfied, again.

He stepped inside the house and kicked the door shut, he didn't notice her presence until the dagger's blade was polished bright and shone in the moonlight that pierced through the window.

His eyes widened, he could feel his heart drumming inside his chest. He was too late, she's here. C.

He wanted to move, to scream, to fight but before he could even utter a single word or run away. C gracefully swung the blade towards his throat. It was fast, he just felt the pressure of the blade dragged across his throat and the next thing he knew blood spewed out of him as his life slowly drains away.

She just watched him, trying to stop the blood that's gushing out from his throat, wanting to run. C didn't stop, she sliced through him two, three times until he finally drops dead on the floor, bathing on his own blood.

After killing one of the most vicious criminal in her list, she cleaned her blade and put it back on it's sheath before leaving a note.

I knew that you were going to be here, Angel. 30 down, more to go. -C
PS: I know who you are as well.

--------

Cara and Karlie arrived have just arrived at the pier at the same time. They looked at each other rolling their eyes and making funny faces as they spotted Sgt.Adam Wiles, they were a little pissed that they were called in at 11PM in such a rude manner.

Walking towards the crime scene side by side, they saw one of their colleagues, Martha Hunt; standing tall at 5'8, facing towards the pier's docks. Eyes widened, mouth agape in shock.

"Martha?" Karlie called out as they walked towards her.

Martha turned around, pale faced. "I've never seen anything like this, Karls." She said before turning once more to face the gruesome crime scene.