5- Cancer

Name: Mila Faith Littner 
Birthday: July 20, 2000
Siblings: Only child
Favorite color: Turquoise
Weapon: Gun
Best friend: Sky 
Zodiac: Cancer

My name is Mila. I was born in a small town in Florida. I am an only child. Growing up, I didn't have many friends. I didn't have a brother or sister, so my childhood was pretty lonely. I never had a pet, for the apartment I lived in didn't allow critters. My mom and dad always got along. No fighting takes place in our family. They are still like that today.

 When I was ten, my family moved to Ohio. I got to go to a new school called West Carrington School. My first day of school wasn't too great. I got picked on the first day. I just had to wear my Hatsune Miku tee shirt that day and get called a weeaboo. My teachers were pretty cool though. A couple weeks passed and I still had no friends. I did, however, have a bully. A main one. Her name was Kiki Thompson. Everyday, she would call me names, take most of my lunch, and trip me. One day at lunch, she left me with only an apple. I saw a girl walk up to me. Her hair was long and blonde. It was laying flat against her back. She had stunning green eyes. She sat across the table from me. She pulled a teriyaki sub out of her bag and handed me half. I accepted gladly and said, "Thank you."

She smiled back and we started to eat. She looked at me as she asked, "You're new here right? We are in English together. I saw that you only had an apple...so...there."

"Yeah. I'm new. I moved from Florida. Some girl stole my lunch," I reply. 

The girl gasped. She started to look around the cafeteria. She points, "Is that the girl?"

I look to where she is pointing, and sure enough, it was Kiki. "Yeah. That's her. Everyday she takes it."

"I was new here last year. She did the same thing to me. She only picks on new students."

I look down at the sub and smile. "You are very nice. Let's be friends!"

She giggles. "My name is Sky Takanashi. You are Mila, correct?"

"Yeah. Mila Littner."

Ever since then, Sky and I became the best of friends. Everyday we would go to the public arcade for hours on end. We told each other all our secrets. All our problems. We were impossible to separate each other's friendship. 

In sixth grade, everyone was required to take a state test. Sky and I got the best scores, but they were amazing. Near 100%. The state recommended that we both go to Kingsman Academy, an academy for the smartest tweens and teens. We gladly accepted, and that's where we are today. Seventh grade, at Kingsman Academy. 

Not to mention. We have powers called Gem.