Chapter 6: Proof of Friendship

"Are you feeling better, does it hurt, Agumon?" Hikari asked in concern walking beside him.

"I'm fine, thank you, Hikari." Agumon replied to almost fall on the knee. Agumon berated himself for being so weak.

"Let me." Daisuke came over to carry Agumon on his back.

"Daisuke..." Agumon was bewildered by his kind act.

"Daisuke, he sure felt like Taichi..." Agumon could not help but to be reminded by his lost partner. The pang of guilt within him would never subside. His eyes lit up when his sight fell on Daisuke's goggles. He was about to ask him when they were interrupted by a familiar sinister laughter.

"Ichijouji Ken!" Takeru noticed him standing on a roof.

"Will you be calling me Digimon Kaiser instead?" Ken demanded smugly. Daisuke let Agumon down and walked towards him.

"Who would call you that? Ken, Ken , Ken! Ichijouji Ken." He called his name repeatedly in purpose just to piss him off.

"You really want to make me angry, isn't it?" Ken dared Daisuke.

"That's my line for doing this to Agumon." Yamato spoke up glaring up at Ken who felt it was amusing.

"A middle school student getting all angry at an elementary schooler, how pathetic."

"I dare you to say it again." Yamato ran towards him in fury.

"I may be younger than you but I look down on you." Iori pulled up his kendo stick and pointed it at him. "You are a disgrace to human!" He threw the stick at him who broke it with his whip.

"I won't be affected by what some insects say?" Ken summoned his Airdramon and DarkTyranomon army and the Chosen Children found themselves surrounded. Armadimon, Patamon and Tailmon jumped into action and armour evolved to take the army of Digimon on.

"Let me join in." Agumon ran towards Digimon Kaiser's direction. He would get even with him for wounding his pride.

"Wait, Agumon!" Daisuke ran after him.

"I can't always be a burden to everyone. I'm really glad you guys came for me." Agumon replied as tears welled up his eyes and Daisuke saw it.

"He was just like me." Daisuke realized. Without a Digimental, V-mon could not evolve and he was always a burden but yet he could not stop coming to the Digital World with them. He wanted to prove his worth. Digimon Kaiser smirked as he pulled up a black spiral

"You are a little too late. The Evil Spiral was completed." He threw it to Agumon which attached directly on his right arm. Agumon grimaced in pain as his eyes turned red. Turning to his back, he spit his Baby Frame at Daisuke. Yamato saved him in the nick of time.

"No good, he's already being controlled." Iori commented as both Yamato and Daisuke fell to the ground dodging the fire. They could only watch helplessly as Kaiser got Agumon to dark evolve into dark-blue MetalGreymon with virus attribute. Kaiser was satisfied. He could get Agumon to evolve the way he wanted now.

"Agumon!" Daisuke ran towards MetalGreymon. "Do you recognize us?"

"Talking is useless; he is now my Digimon Partner, my slave since I'm able to get him into Perfect Level!" He tightened his grip on the crest under his cape. "Go, MetalGreymon! Show them the power of Perfect Level."

MetalGreymon started rampaging and Yamato was busy trying to get Daisuke out of the way. V-mon was panicking.

"Daisuke!" V-mon shouted. He stood there frozen. He did not know what he should do. Just what had happened to Ken? It was something no one had an answer for V-mon.