Wolf Pack

Michael's POV

"This is your fault!"

"How is it my fault?  Wait don't answer that."

"I have two small beans growing inside my belly, I'm going to get fat!"  I groaned while sitting up on the bed.  I could go and find out why there is yelling or I could stay here and stay out of it. 

"Oh your awake, do you want to come into the other room?"  I was startled by River opening the door.

"Am I going to get killed?"  I asked while trying to stand up.

"Uh Michael your not wearing pants."  I blushed and covered myself with the blanket.  "Uh, here."  River put a pair of shorts in my hands. 

"Thank you, uh can you put it the right way in my hands so I can put them on?"  I mumbled, River fixed the shorts in my hand.  I chuckled then put the shorts on.

"So, Snow is going to be extra moody so I wouldn't mess with her right now."  River sighed, he grabbed my wrist and helped me out of the room.

"Why is she extra moody?"  I asked.

"She is having twins and thinks Skye is going to leave her.  You know female mood swings when they pregnant."  River chuckled nervously, I could since anger all in this room. 

"I will cut off your dick and feed it to you."  Snow growled, I gulped even though she was yelling at Skye. 

"Baby, calm down I'm not leaving you just because you are pregnant.  I love you Snow, you are beautiful."  Skye said so loving, I guess Snow took it because I heard sobbing.

"I love you too Skye."  I nudge River to put me on the couch. 

"We're back."  I heard the front door being thrown open and Angel cheering.  "Oh hello, I thought Snow would of killed you by now."

"Angel be nice, how are you Snow?"  Fiona asked, she sat down next to me and put her hand on my thigh.  

"I'm fine, just moody and hungry.  Skye feed me!"  I chuckled, Fiona laid her head on my shoulder. 

"Did you have fun at the mall?"  I asked.

"Yea, I got some uh stuff for later."  I perked up at that, what does Fiona have in mind for tonight? 

Couple hours later when Snow finally calmed down, the girls started talking about babies and stuff.  I feel like maybe Fiona would want a kid.  I'll ask her later when she is done being all gushy about Snow's unborn twins.  

"Oh crap, I need to head to the pack house.  My mom said she wanted to speak with me about something very important.  Michael, are you going to be fine with these idiots?"  Fiona asked, I chuckled and nodded my head.  "Alright, behave you guys." Fiona kissed my head then left the room.

Fiona's POV

I skidded to a stop in front of the pack house, Julie and a small wolf pup was at the front door.

"Oh hello Alpha, good to see you again."  Julie bowed which I growled at.

"Don't call me alpha and don't bow, stand up straight."  I barked, Julie stood up and smiled at me.  I rolled my eyes and walked into the house.  I walked around till I went into the kitchen where my mom and some stranger were talking.

"Oh Fiona, this is Alpha Jeremy.  Jeremy you remember my youngest Fiona"  My mom said with a fake smile.

"Ah yes she was just a pup when I first saw her; she became a beautiful young lady."  Jeremy said, he stood up and shook my hand.  "Didn't you have a brother?"  I growled under my breath and pulled my hand away.

"He was killed by another wolf pack that was being controlled by an evil fairy.  He and boyfriend, now if you don't mind but never bring up my brother again because I miss him and it hurts when someone brings him up." I growled, Jeremy was shocked but nodded.

"I'm sorry for your loss, why didn't you tell me about this Donna?"  Jeremy asked, I looked over at my mom who was glaring at me.

"She didn't care that her eldest child was killed just because his mate was a male vampire."  I bared my fangs at my mother.

"Oh, am I interrupting something?"  I glared over at Troy, Troy his a tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes, he was dressed in jeans and a white shirt, a leather jacket over his shirt, and combat boots. 

"Troy." I growled while my mom said cheerfully.

"Hella again Donna, and Fiona." Troy smirked towards me, he walked over to Jeremy.  "Are you finished here father, I really need to get back to practice."

"Yes Troy we are done, thank you Donna for helping my son with his new mate."  Jeremy and my mother shook hands.  What did they mean by mate?

"Well it looks like we are going to be hanging out more Fiona since your mom and my father agreed to have us two mated."  My eyes widen and I growled er my wolf growled no.

"Wait mates, that can't happen.  I have already mated my mate!"  I shouted, my mom looked at me in surprise as for Troy was angry.  "I'm sorry Jeremy but I have already found my mate and mated him."

"Oh, that is fine Fiona Troy can find himself another girl or boy I honestly don't care."  Jeremy smiled, I smiled back.  "Well we better get going, let's go Troy."  I smirked at Troy who was glaring at me, good because I sure as hell didn't want to be that man's mate.

"What is your problem Fiona?"  My mom hissed, I turned towards her just to get smacked really hard.  I fell to the floor with a thumb, I rubbed my cheek while glaring at my mom.

"What the hell was that for?"  I growled, I stood up and looked my mom in the eyes.

"You go and embarrass me like that, I wanted you to mate with Troy so we could combine our packs!"  She screamed, my left eye twitch with anger.

"Well to fucking bad, I'm mated and happy with the guy and nothing you can do about it!"  I yelled back. 

"I can get rid of your so called mate, let me guess, it is the demon that you brought over for Christmas?"  My glare darken, my wolf was getting ready to fight.

"Don't you dare touch Michael!" My wolf and I screamed at the same time causing my voice to sound like an echo.  I got on all fours and snarled at my mom, my mother howled for the rest of the pack to come here.  In seconds I was surrounded by the whole pack, there wasn't many of us in this pack but there was enough that I couldn't fight alone.

"I want this Michael person killed, he is ruining this pack.  Asher is dead and Fiona is rebelling and I'm sure the demon has something to do with it."  Everyone nodded, I growled which didn't sound like a normal growl.  It sounded like an echo, a demon possessing a person echo.

"Don't lay a fucking finger on my mate!"  I roared, I quickly shifted and pushed myself past many wolves.  I got out of the house with some minor bites but none bad enough to stop me.  I turned my head slightly to see some of the pack following me, I growled and ran faster.  I didn't run fast enough because someone bit my hind leg, tripping me.  I snapped at the wolves surrounding me, I manage to wound two and get away while they were being helped.

Angel's POV

I was sitting with Snow and Crystal at the kitchen table while the guys were out doing something, well except Michael who was in his and Fiona's room doing who knows what.

"I'm bored and hungry, Angel entertain me."  Snow whined, she was rubbing her belly which is starting to have a small bump.  Wow, she is going through this quickly.

"Snow, how do you expect me to entertain you when I'm bored as well?"  I mumbled, I looked over at my sister who was banging her head on the table. 

"When is Fiona getting back, she knows how to kill this boredom."  Snow whined, we all sighed. 

We all jumped when the back door was pushed open by a blood covered wolf that we knew was Fiona. 

"Protect Michael."  Fiona whispered before falling to the floor.