Mom and Dad Return

"We are home!" Mom calls through the house.

"We know you are here. It is Saturday." I say. They walk into the living room (where we are) right then and we are sitting there calmly and quietly.

"I missed you!" I say, running to him and hugging him.

"Me too!" Katie says, hugging his other side.

"You, young lady, have some major explaining to do." Dad says sternly, glaring at Katie.

"Sorry. If it helps, Emmett already spanked me." Katie replies meekly.

"This is your last chance. If your siblings have to spank you EVER again, there will be consequences from me also. Am I understood?" He says, with a pointed look.

"Yes sir." She says quickly.

"That goes for you too, Allison." Dad says to me.

"Yes sir." I reply also.

"I missed you." I say to them.

"We missed all of you." Mom says, kissing us all on our foreheads.

"I'm home!" Jasper calls through the house.

"Race you to the kitchen!" I yell, and take off running. I beat everything there because I got a head start. Mom and Dad were the last ones there, coming in and shaking their heads. We all start laughing and, when we calm down, we start eating.

"Okay, we need to get unpacked. Keep occupied and out of trouble for a few hours." Mom says.

"Yes Ma'am." we all say.

"Good, now go." Mom makes a shooing motion and we all scatter.

"That was close. Let's be extremely good next time our siblings are in charge." Katie says.

"Definitely." I agree.

"Let's go to the park!" I suggest.

"Okay, let's go tell Mom and Dad." Katie says, starting up the stairs.

"They won't care." I lie, not wanting to bother them.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

With that, we walk down our driveway and to the park.

1/2 hour later

"Katie! Allison! Get in the car RIGHT NOW!" We hear Emmett yell while we were swinging. We look at each other, and I yell "RUN!" and we take off into the woods. What we didn't think about was the fact it probably wasn't just him. I hear 2 car doors slam, and then hear both Emmett and Edward yelling for us to stop. Finally they catch us.

SMACK! SMACK! 2 swats are aimed at each of our thighs.We yelp and dejectedly follow them to the car, pouting the whole way.

"Get in the car." Edward says when we hesitate. Katie gets in quickly but I shake my head.

"Allison if you don't get in that car RIGHT NOW I will spank you here and then let Dad spank you when we get home. Now, get in the car." Edward says. I groan, roll my eyes and then get in.

"Good." he says getting in the front seat. We get home too soon for our liking.

"What were you two thinking!? You could've gotten hurt, or even KILLED! Has that thought never crossed your mind!?" Dad scolds as soon as he sees us.

"Sorry." we both mumble.

"You will be. GO up to your rooms and I will be up as soon as I calm down." Dad says, fixing us with a look that clearly says 'I dare you to argue'. We both quickly go up to our rooms.

"Good luck." I tell her as we part ways to our bedrooms. Dad calls us down around 3 minutes later (yes I was timing).

"Girls, what went through your mind? One of your siblings would have taken you to the park, but you know better than to just leave without asking one of us and without one of us." Dad says once we get downstairs.

"I am sorry." we both say.

"Then I have decided on your punishment.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....