last kisses <3

Jasmin’s POV:

It was almost the end of the day but as the clock ticked closer to 3o’clock, the more the panicky feeling I had before grew. I felt like something bad was going to happen but I didn’t know what. I texted Mykala before class finished asking her to watch me and Ash leave today afterschool cause I felt like something bad was going to happen and then that way she would be able to call for help or something. She thought I was losing it but agreed.

Soon enough the bell rang signaling the end of the day. I slowly took my stuff and made my way out to my lockers where Ash was already waiting.

“Hey.” He said smiling and wrapping his warm muscular arms around me.

“Hey.” I say as normally as possible, but being Ash he figured something was wrong.

“You’re not being yourself…What’s wrong?” he asks, the concern burning in his eyes.

“Nothing…I just have a bad feeling. I dunno…can we go home please?”

He put his hand to my forehead, “You feel okay…hm, maybe you’re just tired.”

I nod and move away to go to my locker and quickly put the things I need into my bag and close it. I look at Ash again and he’s smiling at me, before I know it I pull him in and kiss him hard. All the feelings of something happening today and my love for him where put into it; somehow it felt like I wouldn’t get to kiss him for awhile…