Chapter 4

Harry's POV*

"Harry, where?" Louis frowned. I pointed over to the right corner in the bedroom. He nodded, and walked over there, and placed the bag there.

He helped me to clean up in there. So far, after almost three hours and one hours lunch, we was half done. And we had manage to find Sandy's old suitcase. It was filled with clothes, and makeup that she didn't brought with her. I don't even think she brought any makeup, because I found more yesterday. 

"Harry? Stop thinking!" I was hit by a pillow in my head, and let out a small groan.

"I'm not thinking!" I mumbled.

"You are! And I'm pretty sure that whatever you start think of, it always end up being about Ssandy!" I turned to him, that smirked big. 

"Louis..." I sighed.

"I know, I know. By the way, Modest! called earlier, I think you should call them back!" He smiled weak.

"What have I done?" I frowned. 

"You haven't done anything, Haz!" He sighed. "But you have to call them when we're done!" I nodded to him, and ran a hand through my curls. 

"I have to pack until we go to the US." I groaned. "It's next week!"

"I know! I have to pack too! And meet Eleanor too..." He sighed. "I hate packing." He mumbled.

"I know the feeling!" I chuckled. "Sandy's bag?"

"In the corner, where you told me to put it!" Louis pointed in the direction. I walked over there, and sat down on the floor. I opened it, and started to look. "What are you looking for?" Louis said from behind me.

"Her razors, and pencil sharpeners, knifes, you name it!" I sighed. 

"What are you gonna do with them if you find them?" He sat down beside me, and started to scan the bag as well.

"Throw them away!" I said firmly. 

"Wouldn't Sandy get mad?"

"It's for her best, Lou! She'll thank me, I hope..." I whispered the last part.

I smiled a little when I found the small tic-tac packs. Three, all destroyed by cuts on the outside, and filled with things to harm with. 

One of them was filled with at least 15 razors in different shapes and sizes. I opened the cap, and turned the pack upside down. They fell out on the floor, and I felt how Louis switched uncomfortable on his spot beside me.

"Is that blood?" He asked disgusted.

"Yes, it's blood..." I sighed. The most of them was blood stained on the corners, some had bloody fingerprints on them. I picked one of them up, the one with most blood on, and placed my fingers on the fingerprints carefully.

I held it in that position and looked at it. I closed my eyes, and saw in my mind how Sandy must have been in this position, holding this blade like this, tears dripping from her eyes as she brought it up to her skin.

I opened my eyes in horror as the picture of her in that state seemed more and more real. That she actually felt so much pain that she've been in that position I am right now.

It sickens me, and to know that the blood is  Sandy's, makes is even worse!

"I don't get it Lou..." I sighed again.

"What?" He frowned.

"I don't get how people can put someone in so much pain that they actually brings this things to their skin..."