Chapter 7

Harry's POV*

"Focus, Harry!" Jake slapped my head loosely. 

"Yeah, right." I nodded when I said that, looking down at the weights I had dropped just moments later. I bent down to pick them up again. I took a firmly grip around them, and lifted them up again, feeling the pressure. 

I moved them against my chest slowly, feeling the muscles in my arms stretch and relax, before moving them back down. I repeated it a few times, while Jack was watching so I did it the right way. 

After I had done 30, I dropped them again, right in front of my toes. I squirmed by the thought if they would hit my feet, the pain it would cause.

"I think we should take a break, you're tired." I nodded, and stretched myself up again. He threw my water bowl to me, and I caught it in a quick movement. I sat down at the bench that stood beside where we just had been, working out. "You seems distracted, mate." He said concerned. Sure, Jake was my personal trainer, but we had become pretty good friends.

"It's just Sandy..." I sighed, and bent forward to look on the floor.

"You miss her." He stated, patting my back. "But it isn't like she'll be away fro ever, right?" I shook my head, and looked up at him.

"Have you ever felt like that? Like that one girl is your weak spot?" He smiled, and looked at the floor.

"Yeah, you know that girl I met when we were at Nandos?" 

"That blond girl?" I asked. He nodded, and smiled a bit wider.

"She's my weak spot. We've been to a few dates, but I really like her!" His cheeks turned a slightly bit red, and I chuckled. "No, c'mon! Lets get back to the weights." He clapped his hands, and stood up.

"I thought we were resting?" I exclaimed.  He turned around to face me, and shook his head.

"C'mon, Styles!" I laughed as I got up from the bench, and started to make my way towards him, to face the weights again, hoping I wouldn't drop them, again.

*****************************

"Harry! How was gym?" Louis asked as soon I had stepped through the door. 

"As usually. Sweaty!" I wiggled my eyebrows. "What've you been up to?" I asked as I dropped my bag to the floor, and kicked ff my shoes.

"I've been talking to Eleanor, and spent some quality time with the TV." He said, chuckling, stretching his hand out towards it dramatically.

"I'll leave you two to it." I winked, and let out a chuckle as well. "I'm taking a shower." I said casually, and took my bag again.

"You didn't shower there?" He asked confused.

"I don't like the showers there." I admitted. He let out a laugh, and shook his head. "Whatever!" I laughed. 

"You're such a baby." I gave him a glare, and poked my tongue out at him. 

Louis stayed here, because his house didn't have any water at the moment. I know, that shouldn't happen, but of course I let him live here so long. He could have lived with El, but she's studying. So, I got a 'roomsmate' again, but this time it isn't a girl.

This time, it isn't Sandy.

I smiled when I thought back on Sandy, how shy she was the first time she came here with Mindy. She barely spoke the first days, but I used to sneak into her room when she was asleep, just looking at her. Yeah, maybe seems a little weird, but I felt the urge to do it. I couldn't sleep that first time I did, so I thought that I would see if she were awake, which she wasn't.