Part 1

Prince cheese sandwich was sitting
near his window looking very miserable. He sighed "One day cheese. One day." He said with a frown. He was walking down stairs where his mother queen rarity was talking on the phone. "Really? Oh my gosh thank you so much. I'll tell him right now. Okay bye." Said queen rarity with an excited voice. "Cheese guess what. Guess what." Said the queen. Cheese looked at his mother with a look that said "I don't care." He sighed and and answered his mother's question. "What is it mother?" He said. "The kingdom of manehattan excepted our offer. You're getting married in four days." Said the queen with a smile. "What? But I didn't sign up for this." Said cheese with a look of complete befuddlement. "I know. I did it. Aren't you just excited?" Said the queen. "No! How could you do this without my permission?" He said looking very angry at his mother. "Oh come on cheese it's not like you would have excepted anyway. Besides this is a new step in life. Who knows? You might actually grow to like this mare." Said the queen. "But I don't know anything about her." Said cheese. " well you two can get to know each other when she and her mother come over for a visit." Said the queen. Cheese sighed. "whatever." He said. "Why do you have to be so miserable?" Said the queen with a look of disappointment.          Hello everybody this is my first chapter of love hurts (a cheesepie story) and I know it's not perfect but I promise next chapter will be absolutely better so I hope enjoy. Goodbye.