Part 4

Prince cheese sandwich awoke to the sound of his alarm clock and turned it off. He got up from the bed and stretched and went downstairs. He heard his mother talking on the phone and for some reason she was excited. "Okay see you tomorrow. Bye." Said queen rarity hanging up on the phone and she approached right in front of cheese. "Cheese guess what." She said. Cheese looked at her in annoyance. "What is it mother?" He said like he already knew what was going on. "Your bride to be is coming tomorrow to meet you." She said excitedly. "Great." Cheese said sarcastically while rolling his eyes. "Now come on cheese. Change your attitude." Said queen rarity. "How can I when my so called mother decides who I should marry?" Cheese said raising his voice. " Cheesale Mathew sandwich. Watch your tone. You are forgetting who the queen is around here." Said queen rarity getting angry at her son's tone of voice. "WHY CAN'T I CHOOSE FOR MYSELF HUH?!! WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE YOU DECIDE FOR ME!!!!!!!!?" Cheese said loudly. "You know cheese. Sometimes there are those in life that you just can't change." Said queen rarity. " WHAT ABOUT AFTER DAD DIED AND YOU STARTED HANGING OUT WITH OTHER STALLIONS!!!!!!!!?" Cheese said even more angry at his mother. "Don't you bring your father into this! Now I have had enough of your nonsense now go up to your room and I want you up early tomorrow. And I'm locking up your room." Said queen rarity. "Pbbt. Whatever." Cheese said and walked up to his room and queen rarity locked it. Hey guys. Sorry about updating late today. I just had to go to the doctor and unfortunately there's a lot of wax in my ear. So I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think of it. Peace out.