Chapter 12: Lips

He pulled me closer to him and I was holding his face in my hands, praying that this doesn't ever end.
I don't know how, but I ended up on top of him and his soft hands were on the bare skin of my hips, slowly moving further up. I laughed to myself and guided his hands back down to my hips. His lips parted mine for a moment before he started softly kissing the side of my neck, the butterflies returning.
I let out a soft moan and he turned us both over, pushing me into the bed.

He stopped and looked over at the door, carefully getting off of me and fixing his hair.

"Dannnnn" Phil whispered from the other side of the door. Dan, still smiling and sweaty, opened the door and allowed Phil in.
I quickly jumped up, fixing my hair and re-adjusting my grey 'Owl City' shirt. Phil looks over, confused, then sits down and talks to Dan about a video idea involving mushrooms or something.
I quickly stood up, about to leave when Dan grabs my hand.

"You okay?" He said with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah, I'm just going into the kitchen for a second"

He smiles and stands up, forcing me into a hug, I look up at him and suddenly we're kissing. I pull away and smile up at him and leave before Phil can say anything because I knew he would.