Chapter 1

I woke up to screams. Screams and then silence. I jerked up.
"Are you okay?" I said. I knew it was Chloe's nightmares.
"Yeah,I'm fine." Chloe mumbled,panting. She knew it was nightmares too. Zoie slowly sat up.
"Whazzit... Whaa?"Zoie said,half asleep.
"Chloe just had nightmares again,go back to sleep." I said. Zoie went back to sleep,but I didn't. I got up off my brown,scratchy,probably flea infested mat I had to call a bed and asked what her nightmare was about.
"Oh, just the usual."Chloe said sleepily.
"Well,what's the usual?"I half said,half yawned.
"I thought I explained this already. Plus dreams are boring to listen to."
"Then I'll be bored."
"Fine, if you say so. I am in this facility or whatever this place is. It's totally normal, until someone bangs on the door. Then everything goes black, except Zoie, you, and I. Zoie's hair catches on fire, even though it doesn't change color, since it already has that orangey-red flame tint. Your eyes started turning black, and your mouth was letting out some sort of weird pitch black smoke, but it was darker than smoke. Then I realized that I was turning completely into water. Then you started laughing, and I woke up."
"Wow, that was boring." I joked.
She yawned again. Which made me yawn. Yawns are contagious.
"Okay, let's get to sleep. It's, like, one in the morning." I said, yawning.
"But once I'm awake, I can't go back to sleep" Chloe said.
"Then don't sleep, but don't wake me up because you're bored." I mumbled.
Her nightmare would soon come true.