Chapter 6

Picture of Kendrick in the media

Yandy and Robert were out grocery shopping. Robert had on his diamond earring in one ear, with his pants sagging, Red T-shirt and his red and white Jordan retro 7's. Yandy just had on a baby blue tank top with white shorts and Michael kors slippers. It was mid July and they were planing on having a BBQ for the family. Yandy and her father went opposite directions. Looking for ingredients

*********
Junior and grandmama were shopping for Jamaica. Junior was holding the red basket when he ran searching for marshmallows. Letting go of his grandmothers hand Junior ran as fast as he could so she wouldn't catch up to him. He turned on the left corner and bumped into Yandy. Junior fell on the floor. In surprise Yandy bit her tounge when she was about to scream at who bumped into her. She recognized those ocean blue eyes. She looked around to see who was with him then helped him up.
"Junior!" Grandmama screamed from a far
"I think your grandma is calling you, Junior?" Yandy said picking up his basket
"Where's my daddy"Junior pouted. Yandy rolled her eyes
"Yan the barbecue sauce over here" Robert said coming towards them. Yandy turned around looking at him as his eyes met Juniors. Grandmama came over as well. Yandy could feel the tension in the store. Grandmama grabbed juniors arms and pulled him away.
"Omere Ralph Harris, don't do that ever again you hear?" Grandmama said turning back every second. Junior nodded and put some soda cans into the basket.
   "Can you stay away from strangers for once, people are dangerous nowadays" Robert stated. Yandy hesitate to follow him as he walked away. She found junior and his grandmother in the chicken section. Yandy tiptoeing  to him, "I hope your dad gets out" she whispered kneeling down in front of him. His grandmother pushed him to the side "we are going back to Jamaica soon, we cannot live here in New York with out support from his father" she said standing infront of junior. Yandy sighed and returned to her father as he screamed her name.

  ***************

   Mendeecee was in prison for 3 weeks already.  He wore a orange jumpsuit. He's beard growing in from him not being able to shave. His hands were handcuffed together but were taking off when he had visitors. They put him in a small room with a table and two chairs. They told him he had a visitor. Mendeecee hoped it was Yandy, and better yet his son.
  But instead it was Kendrick Scott, the greatest drug dealer in Queens NewYork. He pulled out the chair and sat down right infront of Mendeecee. He came in the a black sweater grayish jeans sagged to his knees a hat with a striped scarf. Holding a cigarette Kendrick put his hands together and leaned on top  of the table. Mendeecee looked around to see if there was actually Guards that let him it. There was an awkward silence as Kendrick stared at Mendeecee. Eye to eye Kendrick cleared his throat "how'd you get in here boii"
Mendeecee hesitated to speak "I-was framed  for murdering my Bestfriend"
"Oh, by R.S Mansion huh" Kendrick snickered
"Um, I dont know man"
"Well you wanna know a thing or two" Kendrick smocked his cigarette "Robert Smith. I heard he framed a man for murder, and I think your that man"
Mendeecee ran his hand through his hair. Pounding the table he stood up angry.
"wait, don't get angry yet you didn't let me finish man" Kendrick laughed
"He planed the whole thing, cause he the one that killed your friend, and his Daughter... Man his daughter Yandy" Kendrick shook his head. Mendeecee stopped pacing and paused "Yandy smith?" He asked
"Yup, young,chocolate and beautiful"
Mendeecee sat down again. His heart racing out of anger. He banged his head twice on the table.
"Well I'm guessing you had a relationship with her?, listen Robert is my enemy, and apparently yours. My team has been trying to have him dead for months. We didn't another person to fill in one of the spots for my client who he murdered Don." Kendrick said
"You want revenge and I could help you get it, all the money in the world, all the ladies you could have. Everything!" Kendrick continued