Important Author's Note - Possible delete of story

Hey guys, long time no see.

Firstly I am truly sorry for kind of letting everyone down and not updating. Honestly I can't bring myself to write this story anymore. It was something I started when I was 12 years old and I am now 16 and obviously my writing style has changed a lot since then.

I am very grateful for all the support that everyone provided to this story and I thank you all for that. When I started this I didn't care much for grammar (clearly) and relied far too much on the story plot line to be able to tell a story. Although it was a good experience writing this story as I have learnt a lot from it, it is not something I really want to continue writing. It doesn't mean that I don't still love One Direction, because I do. I mean hello, that new album makes me want to cry. I feel very guilty when people ask me to update and I say that I will, only to come sit in front of my laptop and not be able to write anything. I don't want to continue it, it feels like a chore not something enjoyable and life is way too short not to be doing things you love.

I have been writing other stories and may be publishing through another account that I might create. I will let you know if I do.

Sorry to leave you all disappointed. I had plans for this story for a long time but I just can't bring myself to write it anymore. If there is more than 20 people who want me to write a couple closing chapters then I will (warning they will probably be fast paced). However if there is only a few then perhaps I will just write a summary of what I had planned for this story.  Let me know what you want. Also let me know if you want the book to stay online because right now I am seriously considering deleting it.

I will wait a couple of weeks (maybe until the end of December) for you guys to comment what you want and I will decide on what I want to do.

Once again thankyou for all the support and I am sorry that I couldn't continue it for you.

Love you all