Chapter nineteen

BEWARE OF ERRORS!!!!

Chapter 19

ALISSA GREEN

Ever since that night with Caleb, I was kind of happy…well really happy with my life right now. I found out that he loves me back, it was so surreal that I think I am still on dream land. We went back home feeling exhausted .

Fred on the other hand, went home with us. Yes, among my family, he was the one who has the most affected by this marriage of mine.

“So you just live right next door?” Fred asked Caleb one afternoon when we got back from school.

“Yeah.” Caleb answered shortly while cooing Aqua.

Fred glared at him and then went to the kitchen.

“He will never like me.” Caleb muttered and gave me a kiss.

I giggled. “Don’t mind him.” I said and kiss him again.

After dinner I was tucking Aqua in her bed when my phone rang. Tracie.

“Yellow?” I said as I answered the phone. I heard her sniff. “Are you alright Trace?”

She made some more sniff. “I don’t know.”

My brows furrowed. “What do you mean?”

“Can I talk to you? I mean personally and in my place?” She asked.

I can sense that this is something serious so I said yes. I walked downstairs and told my mom to where I am going and what time I am going home.

I got into Tracie’s house in no time. I went straight to her room. I found her sniffing and her bed was already flooded with tissues from crying.

“What happened?” I said as I hugged her.

“I really need a friend right now. But I don’t know if you should be the one that I have to talk to.” She said totally serious.

“What are you talking about? Of course you can tell me anything.” I assured her.

She was silent for a while. “It’s about your brothers.” She finally uttered.

Again, I was confused. “What about them?”

 She started to sob again. After sniffing some more she stopped with some hiccups. “Fred…he… was…saying something…” She said between sniffs and hiccups.

I became impatient and so curious at the same time. “What is it? And what does Fred have to do with it?!” I exclaimed.

“He said he loves me!” She shouted back at me which took me aback, not because of her shouting but because of her confession.

“He did What?!” I asked.

“He… came to me yesterday after school. Eric was out early and he said he was not feeling well and he wanted to go home and rest so I let him of course. After the practice I saw Fred at the gate and I thought he came for you. I don’t want to approach him since it’s so awkward with him…” I nodded giving her a sign to continue. “But he spotted me while I was attempting not to get into his way. He asked me to have some coffee with him and assured me that we will talk about you.”

“And what did he do?” I said impatiently biting my finger.

“Can you let me go through the story first?” I nodded. “Well, we talked about you guys and Mr. Daniels but…he kissed me.”

“What?!”

“I know, I was furious at him I slapped him not caring about the people staring at us. I walked out of the coffee shop but he grabbed my wrist  and kissed me again…and…”

“And what?”

“I kissed him back.” She said and lowered her head.

I took a deep breath. “You what?” I said, but now it’s more like whispering.

She started to cry again. “I know! I was stupid! I hate myself right now! I feel so disgusting!” She said and it was clear that she meant every word she said.

I was silent. I honestly don’t know what to say. I am too shocked to say anything.

“Will you please say something? I’m dying here.” She said.

“I…I don’t know.” In said honestly. “But I want to ask you one question though…do you still have feelings for Fred?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ!!!!!

I KNOW, I KNOW. YOU WANT TO KILL ME RIGHT NOW FOR THE SHORT AND BORING CHAPTER. BUT THAT'S ALL I CAN DISECT FROM MY BRAIN RIGHT NOW. IT SUCKS TO HAVE A WRITER'S BLOCK OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

BUT I STILL THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING COMMENTING EVEN THOUGH IT'S SO TIRING WHEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR UPDATES, TRUST ME, I DO WAIT FOR UPDATES TO FROM THOSE BOOKS THAT I READ BUT...IT'S JUST PLAIN HARD. 

AND I ALSO HAVE A JOB NOW. I TEACH PRESCHOOLERS AND YOU KNOW HOW HYPER THEY CAN BE. WHEN I GET HOME I AM PRETTY EXHAUSTED FROM THE DAY'S DEMAND... I THINK YOU GUYS GET THE PICTURE RIGHT?

SO THAAANNKK YOU SO MUCH FOOOR EVERYTHING GUYS! PLEASE DO HOPE FOR THE BETTER OF ME AND THIS STORY. THANKS AGAIN :)