Chapter Eighteen

Not edited!

Chapter 18

♦ALISSA GREEN♦

We were down to our last picture as what Miranda said. It was hectic since she kept on asking for another pose for the last thirty freaking minutes. I was beyond exhausted when she finally said ‘it’s the wrap’. I exhaled as Caleb, who is gorgeous as ever chuckled.

“Tired?” He asked.

“Nah..I feel so energized.” I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled even more. “Whatever you’re still pretty even when you’re tired.” He said.

I blushed like crimson red blushed and I am not exaggerating since I can literally feel the heat on my cheeks. Oh and he kept on saying I was ‘pretty’, ‘beautiful’, gorgeous’ and ‘you look like an angel’ the whole duration of the photo shoot. And every time he whispers those compliments on my ears, it sends shiver through my spine and panic to my head as my knees go weak when I feel his breath in me.

“That was fabulous!” Miranda said and clapped her hands with excitement. “You two looked so good together. I can’t wait to see you guys on the actual wedding day.

I blushed again with her compliments. After a while I got change into my normal clothes so as Caleb. We said our goodbyes to Miranda and she did the same plus bear hugs though.

“I’m starving.” Caleb said when we got in the car and like cue my stomach decided to grumble.

“Ops.” I said blushing.

Caleb chuckled. “Okay so let’s get somewhere to eat first.”

Caleb parked the car in a nearby diner. It was simple and yet it has this home-y-ish feeling that I really like about the place. It was immaculately clean and I loved it.

“Welcome to Tiffany’s can I take your order?” A waitress in her middle twenties I think, said but decided to take a good look at Caleb first.

I rolled my eyes.

“What do you want?” Caleb asked me and not giving a damn at the lady which made me smirked.

I shrugged. “A big chunk of burger, big plate of fries, cookies and cream ice cream not the shake…the big one and sprite.” I said without hesitating. “Oh and tacos!” I said. They freakin serve tacos! “With a lot of cheese please.” I ended my order with a big grin on my face.

Caleb laughed again. “Wow…you can finish all of it?” He asked.

“I don’t know…but all I know for now is that I am literally starving to death so make your order now, besides you’re the one paying.” I said.

He shook his head but a big smile was still plastered on his handsome face. Damn! He made his orders and the lady made his way to the counter giving up when Caleb didn’t show any interest in her.

True enough, I finished all my food and now my stomach has small bump. I was so full that I think I’m gonna die from gluttony. We got back at the hotel and checked on Aqua. Everything was fine and they were all tired from swimming so I guess it’s my turn now. I was still full so I don’t think sleeping with a full stomach is a good thing. I changed into my bikini wearing a short shorts, grabbed a towel and my phone. I head out. The pool was located at the top floor of the hotel so I had to take the elevator.

“Stop!” I said as the elevator door was about to close. Thank goodness a man put his hands in between and it opened. “Thanks.” I said.

“No problem.” HE said. I looked up and saw it was Caleb. He smiled. “You’re planning on swimming alone?”