Chapter fourteen

Chapter 14

 WARNING: NOT EDITED NOR THIS WAS REREAD SO THERE ARE A LOT OF MISTAKES. I UPLOADED RIGHT AFTER I FINISHED WRITING. THANK YOU :)

♦ALISSA GREEN♦

After what happened last night with Caleb, I still think it was a dream. A beautiful dream that I don’t want it to stop, I bit my lower lip as I thought of the things that I want to do more with him. I mentally slap myself as I was going to perverted with my thoughts. I smiled when I remembered him being shy when he asked if we should “practice”.

I climbed out of my bed to get Aqua and ready her for today. When we were finish we went downstairs to get some breakfast. I somehow knew that something was wrong because it was so quite. When we got to the living room, I saw my father who is tensed and my mother’s nervous look and then Peter, yes he’s here. URGH! Really? He chose to come this early to ruin our day?

“Hello there my future daughter-in-law.” He said with a devilish smirk.

I mentally rolled my eyes when I heard him call me future daughter-in-law. It sent shivers to my bones. “Hi.” I shortly replied and put Aqua down since she was wiggling her feet.

“Gwand didi.” Aqua squealed running towards Peter.

I was about to stop her but it was too late. She was already on Peter’s lap hugging him. All of us were shocked; even Peter’s stiff face was shocked. He clearly doesn’t know how to deal with kids.

“Aqua come here baby.” I said.

Aqua eagerly shook her head in disagreement. “Gwand didi I want.” She said and reached her hands to Peter, who still doesn’t know what to do when a little child wants to be with him.

“Baby…Peter doesn’t want…” I paused when I saw Peter lifting Aqua to his lap as Aqua giggled while hugging him.

“I…It’s alright.” Peter said stammering and got back with his stiff face. “Maybe you guys already know the reason why I’m here.”

I heard my father hissed. “If it’s about forcing my daughter to marry your son then we don’t have anything to talk about.” Dad said.

“Dad…actually Caleb and I already talked about this and we decided to get married.” I said trying not to show any discomfort.

Both of my parents were shocked. “Honey, you don’t have to do this.” Mom said.

“No mom…I …I” As I was searching for some alibis Caleb entered the room.

“We love each other.” He simply said with sincerity in his eyes. I grimaced.

Before anyone could react of his sudden…answer. I decided to support whatever he is planning. “Yes….we were actually….secretly dating before this.” I lied as I looked at Caleb. He nodded even though he was surprised with my retort.

“What?” Mom said surprised.

“I’m sorry for not telling you. I didn’t think that it would come up to this point.” I said trying to calm myself lying to my parents.

“After dad offered the marriage deal…we talked about it and confirmed our real feelings for each other. At least we don’t have to pretend.” Caleb explained further. I nodded in agreement.

“That’s good then. I will work on your wedding ceremony and my secretary will just call you for some adjustments or to have your wedding gown or something. Peter said without a single emotion in his eyes. JERK!

Peter tried to stand up when Aqua grabbed his necktie and that’s where we remembered that Aqua was still there. “Gwand didi.” She said again.