Chapter five

Chapter 5

*ALISSA GREEN*

I nervously walked to the gym where that guy is waiting for me…Caleb. I wonder what he meant by the pinky thingy. I just hope that there are other people aside from the both of us. Well I think there other people since it’s the gym and I think the basketball team are having their practice. Good. I told myself.

My eyes wondered around and saw no one. Oh crap. I startled when I heard someone dribbling the ball. I turn around and saw…

“M-Mr. Daniels?”

He smirked. “Good think you’re not late Miss Green.” He said.

I faked a smile trying to stay calm. “Uhm..so what do you want me to do?” I asked.

“Simple. Just ran around the gym until I say stop.”

My mouth fell. “W-what?”

His smirk turned into an evil smile and a deadly aura was being scattered around the place. How come there are no single soul around here?

“What do you think that bike cost me? I had it when I was still in highschool so it has a sentimental value. I bought it with my own money and worked hard for it. Did you know that the paint went in the machine and it got totally broken? Do you think you can just do simple things such as running? That will be an understatement miss Green.” He said while grinning his teeth as he walk closer to me.

I swallowed a lump. “T-then…wh-what should I do?” Crap. I just dig my own grave.

“You will work for it. You will work for me.” He said and I close my eyes as I literally felt his breath. That’s how close we are at the moment.

“W-work?”

“You heard that right and you will start today by cleaning our house. Since we just moved in, we need some tidying to do. And you can do that yourself.” He said.

He’s a sadist, masochist, bipolar and an evil person all in the same body. What the heck? In the end I don’t have any choice but to follow his command. I think he’s abusing his authority. Can a teacher actually do this? We went outside and got in the parking lot. There are lots of students around.

“Hi Mr. Daniels.” A cheerleader with a black hair flashed a flirty, dirty little smile on Caleb.

I hissed. Does this girl have any decency? Well can’t blame them though. Maybe if I did not have experienced what I did, I may be one of the students flirting with him. But I knew better, this guy is dangerous. I thought.

Caleb jerked his head on me, I think he heard me hissed. I ignored his stare.

“Hi.” He greeted the girl back.

“Why are with her Mr. Daniels?” The cheerleader asked.

“None of your business.” I said and quickly gasped internally as I realized what I said. Both the girl and Caleb looked at me with an amused look.

“Well, as you can see the foul attitude of this girl Miss Reynolds…I am responsible for the well being of this child since we are…” He looked at me as my heart went into a faster phase. “we are neighbors. Her mom asked me to accompany her home since she’s been going home late.” HE said.

I felt relieved but felt bad at the same time. He lied and he made me the bad guy. The girl looked at me from head to toe.

“Yeah…she looks like she does those kind of things.” He said.

My eyebrow raised. “And what do you mean by that?” I can’t help but retort to her insulting words. This kind of insult really gets into my nerves. Maybe because I got pregnant and I feel like I am dirty in many ways.