The Replacement

It's been three months since dear Lisanna returned....... but in these three months, the only thing the guild did was a party and celebrate. Not that I mind I like having Lisanna back she seemed like a nice girl and her sister and brother were happy..... however..... with each passing day, I found myself being ignored.

Every day less and fewer people would talk to me.... the only ones that still talked to me and stood by my side the whole time.... were Wendy, Gajeel, Levy, Mira, Juvia, Gray, Laxus, and the Thunder Gods, and the Exceeds plus Master. 

I walked into Fairy Tail guild... I sighed and walked towards the back and sat at the bar, dodging both magic and bottles thrown at me.

"Mira... Strawberry Vanilla shake? " I asked she gave me one of her kind-hearted smiles

"Sure Lucy.... no problem"

I placed my chin on the palm of my hand and watched the guild, who was throwing things at me... I got used to it already. Wendy waved at me from across the guild, I smiled and waved back and I realized she had put a force field around me so I couldn't get hit.

"Hey... uh Luce"

"Oh Hey Natsu... what's up," I asked 

This was the first time Natsu talked to me, he hasn't spoken to me in months. He was constantly going on missions without inviting me however I noticed that Lisanna would tag along but no one cared......

"I'm kicking you off Team Natsu," he said with no emotion

I froze in thought I felt heartbroken "W-why?" I asked

He rolled his eyes annoyed "Because you are weak and a burden to us. You don't deserve to be in Fairy Tail. All you ever do is complain about rent and hide behind your spirits of yours."

Mira gasped,  I grabbed my drink and looked at him "Fine if that's what you want"

I turned away from him, "Oh and we are replacing you with Lisanna... thanks for keeping her place warm for her-"

**SLAP**

The whole guild turned to see us they were silent. I looked at Natsu who held his cheek which had turned red, I was angry tears were going to fall but I held them back. 

I looked him dead in the eyes "I hate you" I said with no emotion before I left I grabbed my drink and poured it over his head