Lust

Just a quick warning this has a lemon sence

WARNING: LEMON SENCE AHEAD

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ENJOY...

Lucy pov

My eyes went wide hearing him moan just with a slight tug of his tail. I know Lust is the one emotion that demons can't seem to escape but teasing him seeing him weak like this it was fun

"Wrong move, Blondie"

Once again with that name, I told him the name those fairies call me. Besides I'm only blonde in my human form so it doesn't make much sense in my demon form.

"Now you shouldn't have done that" he was testing me

"I think you don't mind" Jackal licked his sharp canine teeth

"Ohh really"

Since I was a bit shorter than him I had to look up at him, my arms crossed as he looked down at me. I couldn't help but stare into his bright yellow eyes filled with a fiery passion. Suddenly he grabbed my face and kissed me, I wouldn't deny the urge I had so I kissed back. My hands laid on his shoulders as his kiss became rough so I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands traveling down a light squeeze on my thighs signaling me to jump. I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist as his lips traveled down my neck.

"You smell sweet" he mumbled against my skin finding my sweet spot

"Jack-" his name was cut off by a moan

I could feel his sharp fangs biting down harder on my neck. I won't deny it did make me weak to the knees but I was powerless against him. Besides what kind of demon doesn't enjoy this feeling. As he pulled away I saw the smirk on his face but as soon as saw where my eyes were looking his smirk fell. He noticed the budgle in his pants, wanting more. He seemed surprised or frustrated that he was excited so he grabbed me taking me up stairs.

3rd pov

Lucy was annoyed that he picked her up without warning so she was taking control. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands on each side of his face. He moved back till he was on her bed. She began to slowly grind against him feeling him get harder underneath her. She picked up the pace as he groaned against her ear making her want him even more.

"Didn't know you had this in you"

"Well there are a lot of things you don't know about me" she says as her hands trail down his chest over his abs making him shiver as she kept grinding against him

"Oh fuck" he moaned softly

He slid his hands under her shirt and threw it on the floor. He flipped her around, landing with a soft thud on the bed. His lips found her lips in a hungrily passionate kiss. She kept tracing shapes along his abs due to a lack of shirt as he bite down on her neck. She hummed in pleasure as his fingers hooked on her jeans waistline as he trailed kisses down her body. She tangled her fingers in his hair and moaned as he palmed one of her breasts. He slid her panties down kissing her inner thigh making her shudder as he placed his lips on her clit.

"Oh God" she moaned her grip getting tighter in his hair

His tongue flicked over her clit as he slid two fingers inside her. She kept moaning at the pleasure she was getting from him. She soon began panting as she was close to her release but he stopped before she hit her climax. Now she believed he should be teased for leaving her with the burning heat between her thighs.

Her hands reached for his pants as she undid the button letting them fall down. She teased him by rubbing him over his boxers making him let out a growl of frustration. She bite down on the waistband pulling them down letting his shaft spring up. She wrapped her hand and gave a slight squeeze making his breath hitch before letting out a moan. Lucy smirked running her thumb over the tip feeling the precum. She ran her tongue along the side of his dick her eyes watching his reactions. She fully took him in her mouth what didn't fit she pumped with her hand. She could feel him grow reaching his climax. She pulled away as his head fell back and when she left him he groaned at the empty feeling.

He growled picking her up and flipping her over before climbing back on top of her. He lined himself up to her entrance pushing himself into her. He pulls out to the tip before slamming into her. He could feel himself get harder but he refused to come before her. Sweat began to cover their bodies as she clawed at his back.

"God damn, Lucy, you're so tight"

"Fuck me, Jackal" she moaned as he attacked her neck once more

"Who's are you?" he growled in her ear

"Yours" she moaned

"I didn't her you"

"I'm yours, Jackal"

"That's right" he went faster

His hips rolling into her body. She grunted as his cock brushed against her g-spot. He kept thrusting into her making sure he was the dominant one. Low growls came from them as her finger dug deeper into his back. Red marks covering his back a few bleeding from top to bottom. They soon began to reach their climaxes he kept thrusting till he sent her own the edge. Her walls tightening around his cock making his thrusts sloppier as he reached his climax. He thrusted a few more times bringing them down from their high. He pulled out pulling her against his chest, his arm wrapped around her waist a kiss to her temple. As she relax, she fell into a deep sleep to his heart beat.