What is this feeling...?

Lucy pov

It's been a few months since I let that Jackel guy stay in my house. I remember everything that happened so why hasn't he. Is it possible that it wasn't meant to be. I mean those Fairies did try to keep me away from him when he took that hit for me, even though I wouldn't get hurt. I was currently on my way to the guild, everywhere I walk people move out of the way. It's not like I'm in any of my demons form. It could be they know what would happen if they disrespect me or I get anger. I tend to go overboard on mission, Master is always getting letters of places I destroyed on a job. Of course I had to take care of that, so I payed the Council a special visit. Now, Master only gets in trouble because of Team Natsu. They always bug me, especially the pink fire dragon saying to join his team or if they can join me on a job.

"I don't get why he doesn't just give up" I mumble walking up the doors

It was awfully loud like always must be a fight. As I open the door a table comes flying at me, I roundhouse kick it back to the idiots who threw it. Sending them crashing into others. They all turn and look at me, fear in their eyes. I 'tsk' and walk up the second floor. I go over the requests, I mean I have enough jewels to pay for the Mansion but I still need extra to get Jackal things he needs. I was pulled out of my thoughts, someone screaming the name I was told...

"Luce, let's go on a job!" I try to ignore him as I walk over to Mira

"Erza can come as well, since she is S-Class"

"Can you shut up for a second, I'm trying to get this job approved" he was about to speak "And before you ask, you can't come. I don't need your help" with that I walk away

~skip~

"Jackal, I'm home!!!" I scream out, I was in my demon form

I like this form while I'm at home

"Hey, blondie did you bring what I ask for?" he asks

I don't get him at all he is a demon like me yet he has a sweet tooth. It could be he is weird or it's rare. For some strange reason I still bring him his sweets to satisfy his craving. I make my way upstairs and find myself standing in front of the floor length mirror. I was starting to get use to being in my human form but it's better to be in my demon form. I love how everyone has fear in their eyes when they see me, they use to call me weak but that all changed. Except for a group of few who still try to bring back the girl they knew. What I need to figure out is the black haired dragon slayer. He looked hurt when I couldn't remember what he was to me. They did explain that we dated and I was in Sabertooth but I was kept at Fairy Tail. I wonder what would happen if I went back to Sabertooth.

"Blondie, what's wrong your lip? You're bleeding..." I hear a voice snapping me out of the trance, I turn to see Jackal

Jackal pov

I was currently at Blondie's Mansion, she is letting me stay here. Of course, I don't go out because of my past. I use to hurt humans for fun... I even attack the council. The thing that is hard is trying to remember everything between me and blondie but I can't. I only remember to where I take a hit for her and fell to my doom. After that it goes pitch black and I remember nothing. She said she would be going out on a job so I asked her for some candy. I love candy... yet, us demons we have a fetish for blood. If other demons knew they would think it's strange for a demon to have a sweet tooth. The only emotion we can't seem to escape is- Lust.

"I'm so bored..." I whined walking into the kitchen, when I hear the door open

I can smell her sweet scent when she walks through the door. I pop my head out from the kitchen

"Hey blondie did you get candy...?"

She tossed me a bag then left like nothing. I wonder if something happened. I became curious and go to her room. Looking inside she isn't there she must be in the bathroom. I walk closer trying to not make a sound, I see her standing in front of the mirror with a far away look. Next thing I know I see blood ooze out from her lip. I licked my lip...