Mard Geer

~this is before the whole garden scene from Mard Geer pov~

I was making my way to the Blondie or the Queen. She was staying in Jackal's room.

'I'm going break and turn her into the most powerful demon. Even her Celestial Spirits won't recognize her' I smirked

After a while, I finally reached Jackal's room. Not caring I walked in. She was asleep. I went towards her and carried her to my own room.

After about 30 minutes we reached my room. I'm the King of the Underworld, the strongest. So my room is all the way to the top till E.N.D is revived.

When we reached my room, I brought her to the bed. Where I had chains, just in case. I put the chains on her wrist, so she wouldn't try to escape.

"I'm going to make your life a living hell, little girl" I said near her face

'She is pretty amazing who was considered a weak human. She impresses me"

I sat down next to her, making her stir. I put my hand on her hip, where her belt was. I took her things. 'I don't know how she got them back' I hide her things incase she does escape so she won't use her Celestial magic till I'm done with her.

~flashback~

"Bring me the girl" I said in a cold tone

"Yes, sir"

After a long while if waiting. She was in my room. She looked scared. I know for a fact she is powerful then before but I'm going to make her the most powerful. She is the key to revive the King and end all magic and humans.

"W-What do you want" she screamed I motion for the guard to leave

"Don't worry, my Queen. I just want to talk"

"About what?? And stop calling me Queen"

"Why?? Never mind I just wanted to tell you it's almost time. You will be the key to revive the King. I mean you are powerful but I will make you the most powerful demon"

"I don't want to. I won't help you" she yelled

"What has happened to you? You use to be one of us. You loved seeing people suffer, you would kill for fun"

She didn't say a single word. She looked down at her lap, I noticed she was crying. But why?? I have to think of a way for her to be the most feared, powerful Queen.

"I would... never do that" she cried

" Well if you don't I can always send the others to kill your friends" she gasped looking at me with fear in her eyes

"No- please don't hurt them"

" So what's going to me my Queen. The King or the life of your friends??"

She looked back at the ground, wiping her tears away. I think this will work. If she gives herself up. I can't wait all of our dreams are going to be real, really soon. I placed my head on my hand to the right side waiting for an answer. I was getting impatient. "Well, what is your choice. Will you help us or do you want to see everyone you care about die. Leaving you alone in this world with us"

"Please... don't hurt them- I'll do... whatever you want. Just leave them alone. I promise I'll help you if you leave them alone"

"You give your word"

"Y-Yes"

"Good. Just so you know even if your friends stay alive. Once all the magic is gone from this world there will be no use for them. They will die no matter what. Now... You are free to go back" I said making her get up and leave

"Just you wait King. We will see you... Soon!!"