Chapter four 4

"Hello love."

I was startled awake by a voice, but I sighed and closed my eyes seeing Crowley. "What can I do for the King of Hell?" I asked.

"What? We can't just chat and be friends after all we've been through together?" He smiled.

"Right." I pulled my legs close and sat criss cross. "And the King of Hell himself wants to talk to me still, of all people in the world, me." I sighed. "Wait how'd you even get in here? There's a- Oh yeah." I smiled. "I ruined it. Whoops. But again I have to ask, why me?"

"There's something about you that I personally find fascinating." The bed dipped as he sat at the end, I pulled my legs closer. "Don't worry, I won't do anything scouts honor." His smile grew bigger.

"Tell me, what's Hell like?" I asked quietly.

"You really don't remember anything do you?" I shook my head no. "Well I've changed some things around, there's a line when you get to the front you go to the back it's just an endless loop." I nodded showing I was still listening.

"Some more changes but I shouldn't bore you with stories." We sat in silence for a slight bit too long, and it was a slightly awkward silence, and those silences always have a tendency to make me laugh and I failed miserably at trying to keep it in. "What's so funny?" He smiled again.

"Nothing really, just awkward silences make me laugh most of the time." I smiled.

"Is that so?"

"No, I'm laughing because I'm in agonizing pain." I chuckled sarcastically.

"Why are you with those two and that Angle?" The disgust in his voice was very noticeable.

"They wouldn't let me go, said I was good for leverage. Honestly I don't know what's going through their minds. They even made me get a tattoo."

"It's evident you already have one, but this one it's that anti-possession on isn't it?" I nodded.

I sighed and laid my head against the headboard. My eyes were still written with sleep but my mind was going to fast for me to sleep. I had only closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them Crowley's face was in front of mine. "Uhmm hello to you to." I smiled. "Just um ah just a question why are you literally an inch or two from my face?" I scootched over a slight bit and turned to look at him.

"I wanted a" (A closer look at the face -_-') A knock on the door stopped him mid sentence.

I got up and peered through the peephole, I saw a person that at the moment I didn't really want to see. I opened the door and poked my head through the small gap. "How can I help you Dean?" I smiled nervously.

"Just wanted to check up on you was all, you really should be getting some sleep we have a big day tomorrow."

"I know." I yawned, "I was sleeping and then you knocked." I felt a hand poke at my side, then fingers began to tickle my sides. "G-Good ni-ight De-ean." I smiled kicking randomly behind me.

"Are you okay? The hell was that why are you laughing? That tattoo artist better not be in there."

"N-No reason." Crowley continued to tickle me, I soon couldn't take it and just fell to the ground laughing as my sides were continuously being tickled, Dean pushed the door opened. Crowley had me pinned to the ground legs on either side of me as he continued tickling me. "I see," Dean sighed annoyed. "Crowley!" He yelled.

"Bye love." And Crowley was gone.

Dean stared down at me before picking me up and dragging me to their room. I was pushed into the room and the door slammed, Sam looked up sensing the anger in the room. Everything was silent I stood with my head down. "The hell was that?! Crowley tickling you?" Dean said in disbelief.